Chapter 2 Chemistry class

I walked with Eli to Chemistry class and sat down in the back row of the classroom. I looked over at Eli and saw that he had a huge smile on his face, how was he happy during school. I ignored it and bent down to grab my chemistry binder, when I looked back up at Eli his eyes showed fear.

 "Hey lip how's it going?" someone teased coming over to Eli. I stayed bent over hiding, I wanted to listen to the conversation. "I... I- uh." Eli started trying to reply but he was to afraid. "Cat got your tongue or is that scarred to." Another voice teased. I started to get angry, yea he had a scar on his lip but he shouldn't be bullied for it. "Can you just leave me alone... I i- I have the math homework for the next few weeks, take it." He said while pulling out his math binder and opening it up. "Hand it over." Another boy scoffed, that voice I would recognize, it was Kyler. They took the answers to the homework but didn't leave, "We aren't done with you yet lip." Kyler smirked coming around the table and closer to Eli. "Give us the history essay and we'll leave you alone." he said coming even closer to Eli. "B- but I worked really hard on that." Eli replied scared. "Ya well your going to have to rewrite it." Kyler scoffed while grabbing the collar of Eli's shirt. 

I had enough of this. "What the f^ck is wrong with you!" I shouted while standing up, the whole class directed their attention to me. Kyler looked over at me with a smirk. "I'm just giving him what he deserves. I mean his nose is already messed up enough nobody will notice if it's broken." He said while raising his fist to Eli's face. My rage began to boil up inside of me as I saw Eli close his eyes in fear. "Asshole!" I screeched as I got closer to him. My leg lifted up off the ground and hit him across the face hard, he stumbled backwards hitting the table with his back. "What the f^ck was that Ali?" Kyler yelled in reply while stepping closer to me. "And what the hell is this?" He questioned snatching Eli's sweater in his hands. I stared at him with cold eyes, "Eli gave me his sweater to cover up the spaghetti stain that your friend Yasmine spilt on me." I explained in reply. "Jealous?" I continued with a scoff. He stared at Eli coldly before walking out of the classroom. "This isn't over lip!" he called out while storming out the door.

"That was sick!" Eli stated  while sitting back down on his seat amazed. "No one's ever stuck up for me before." He continued while looking at the ground. "Ya well it's the least I could do, he's an asshole." I shrugged while sitting down next to him. He turned my head with his hands so I was looking at him, "Thank you." he said while staring into my eyes. "You're welcome." I replied with a smile, I looked into his eyes for what seemed like hours, they were gorgeous.

Eli's pov
I sat there shocked as Kyler and his friends burst out of the doors of the classroom angrily. "That was sick!" I said still in shock. "No one's ever stuck up for me before." I continued while looking down at the ground slightly ashamed. "Ya well it's the least I could do, he's an a$$hole." She replied while talking a seat next to me. I took a deep breath in before doing my next action, I lightly touched her face with my hand and moved it so she was facing me, "Thank you." I said while making eye contact with her. "You're welcome." She replied with a smile. Her eyes were beautiful, so beautiful that I could get lost in them. She was gorgeous, no wonder all the boys in her school wanted to get in her pants. It was sort of sad how she just let them all, if she actually took love seriously she could be in a really happy relationship with a really handsome guy. "Where'd you learn to kick like that?" I asked while looking at her but with less of a serious expression.

Ali's pov
"Where'd you learn to kick like that?" Eli asked his expression becoming less serious. "Uhm I actually don't know, it kinda just happened." I shrugged in reply. "My dad was a karate master in high school, maybe it just runs in the family." I continued. "That's sick, maybe if I learned some karate I would be able to stop the bully's." Eli replied. "Ya maybe." I shrugged with a smile.

This is the end of chapter 2 sorry these are all so short I'm going to try and make them longer as the story goes on. Do you guys prefer long chapters short chapters or chapters in the middle like 1500 to 2000 words.

Here is this chapters pic!