Chapter 49 Everything to Loose

The next morning I limped into the school with a long sigh. Hawk smirked in my direction and walked away from his conversation with Tory and Kyler. "Morning love." He teased down at me. I rolled my eyes and limped past him. He wrapped his arm around my waist and guided me down the hall to where the cobras were. "Thank you." I muttered under my breath. "You're welcome love." He continued to tease. "Stop it with the nicknames." I groaned in return as my face turned red. "What's the matter love, am I making you nervous." He smirked down at me. "Shut up." I scoffed as I slapped his arm playfully. He pulled his arm away from my waist and my legs shook underneath me. "Did I really fuck you that hard?" He questioned in a teasing manner. "Yes hawk you did now will you help me walk to my first period." I spat back. "Whatever you say love." He teased as he snaked his arm around my waist once again.

I strolled into math class and my eyes scanned the room. Students were standing in a line against the wall as the teacher assigned new seats. "Alright, in the front row we will have Aaron and Amy. Next to them will be Jess and Erica, and..." I drowned out his voice until I heard my name. "And finally in the back corner we will have Ali and Samantha." He directed. Sam and I's hands both quickly shot into the air and the teacher rose his eyebrows at us. "Can I have a seating change?" We both asked at the same time. He scanned the two of us and shook his head. "Seats are final." He explained. I groaned and walked to the back of the class to where Sam and I would be sitting. I tossed my bag onto the ground and slumped down into the seat. She sat up in her seat and looked over at me. "Got a staring problem." I spat at her never taking my gaze of the front of the class. She cleared her throat to speak but I quickly stuck my finger up in front of my mouth. "Shhh the teachers waiting." I explained with a disappointed expression. "Thank you Ms. Lawrence." The teacher spoke up. "You're welcome Mr. Burrow." I flashed him a fake smile in reply. I looked over at Sam's shocked expression and I flashed her a smirk. She rolled her eyes and turned to the front of class. 

***

For the assignment that we were working on today we were allowed to use our phone calculators. It was a partner project but I just worked by myself instead. Halfway through class Sam asked to go to the bathroom. She left the classroom and I quickly grabber her paper to copy all of the answers down, I had no idea what I was doing. When I finished copying the answers I noticed her phone buzzing on the table. I picked it up and noticed a text from Miguel. 

Miggy 💗

M: Good morning babe

M:How's math going?

But it wasn't the recent message that caught my eye, it was their conversation from last night. 

Miggy 💗

M: Ok so I get all the eagle fangs and convince them that theirs a keg party at your house. Then we'll explain to them that we need to team up to take down cobra kai. 

S: Perfect, see you tomorrow night babe.

'Take down cobra kai'

'Team up' 

What the hell was going on. I quickly snapped a picture of the texts with my phone just as Sam walked back into the classroom.

***

As soon as I got to training I pulled out my phone and opened the picture that I had taken earlier. "Tory Hawk get over here!" I called to them. They both stopped warming up and walked over to me. I stuck the phone out in front of their faces and their eyes grew wide. "Do they really think they can take down cobra kai." Hawk scoffed when he finished reading the message. "Not if we have anything to say about it." Tory smirked in reply.