Chapter 24 Taking a Chance

"Dude just go talk to her it's the alpha move." Eli suggested while throwing his arm out and wrapping it around my shoulder. I looked at him oddly then looked away ignoring his action. "How would you know hawk, you've never even kissed a girl, and Ali kissing you in the library doenst count. The kiss code states, 5 seconds or more or it doesn't count." Demetri stated while rolling his eyes and leaning back on his lunch chair. "Should we tell em" I heard someone whisper in my ear, I looked to the side and saw Eli's face inches from mine, a smirk plastered across it. I looked at him and rolled my eyes. "We kissed for way more than five seconds." He continued in a hushed, shy tone with a smile. I liked the shy tone in his voice, it reminded me of the kind, soft Eli that I had known only a few days ago. "I mean ya, we could tell them. But I thought you weren't just going to fall into my arms anymore, isn't this a secret." I replied in a whisper. I looked up at Eli and as he replied, "It looks like you're falling into my arms." He stated with a smirk. I scrunched up my nose and looked at him confused, "What?" I questioned. Before I could continued anymore my chair was pushed out from under me and I fell forward, before I hit the table I fell into a pair of arms. "See you're falling into mine." He smirked while looking down at me. "OoOoooooO look at the secret couple, they're in loveeeee" Miguel cooed while looking over at us. Everyone's head turned to us as my face became beat red. We weren't official and Miguel was the only one who knew about our kiss. Demetri knew a little but not nearly as much as Miguel. "Why so nervous princess." Eli questioned slyly while pulling me up from his arms. I looked at him and rolled my eyes while slumping backwards on my seat.

"Anyway... back to my problem." Miguel stated while looking around the table one final time. He was desperate for advice but none of us had any. "Just talk to her." Eli repeated. "It worked for me." He continued with a shrug while kissing the top of my head. Everyone's eyes grew wide except Miguel's, he had a giant smirk plastered on his face. "I knew it!" He cooed while looking us up and down. "That's right she's mine, and nobody's gonna take her away." Eli stated firmly while pulling me into him tighter. I looked up at him and spoke in a hushed voice to ensure that no one else heard, "Eli you do realize that you just revealed our unofficial relationship to all of our friends? What even are we anyway?" I questioned. He smirked down at me and pecked my lips, "F^ck buddy's right, that's what you wanted, isn't it princess?" He replied. I nodded my head slowly as I remembered the first time I had rejected him. "Well maybe f^ck buddy's who occasionally go out on real dates and occasionally take the relationship seriously." He whispered into my ear. I smiled at the offer and nodded my head, 'f^ck buddy's with benefits' I thought to myself while internally nodding.

***

"What should I say?" Miguel asked, we were leaning up against his lockers waiting for just the right time to strike. "Compliment her, say you love her eyes, her nose, her style." I replied. He nodded in response before taking a deep breath and walking over to where Sam LaRusso stood. I shook my head slowly as he slammed into Sam and knocked all of her books out of her hand. "Ah sh!t" I mumbled as I face palmed myself. "I'm guessing it's not going to well?" As voice questioned while snaking their arms around my waist. "It could be going better." I replied with a laugh. I looked up and saw Eli smiling down at me, "It's already going down hill, no shame in ditching." He whispered as his smile turned into a smirk. "Maybe we could go do something a bit more fun." He continued while planting soft kisses on my neck. My eyes grew wide as I felt his teeth slightly sink into my skin. "Eli w-we can't do this here." I whined. He snaked his other arms in front of me and ran it over my chest until he reached my neck, he squeezed it slightly as he lifted it up and tipped my head backwards. "Then let's get out of here princess." He whispered as his grip slightly tightened. I nodded my head while biting my lip and followed him through a small door that stood a few feet away from us.

He closed the door and twisted the lock that was attached to it. I backed myself up against the wall while staring up at the mesmerizing boy infront of me. "Let me take the lead." He smirked while placing his hand on my cheek. I blushed slightly as he leaned in and began kissing me. It wasn't the normal Eli kiss that I was used to, it was more rough and eager rather than soft and passionate. He bit down hard on my lip and my mouth slightly opened as my head slid backwards against the wall. I cold tongue slithered into my mouth and explored each and every corner with lust and speed. The kiss became heated as our faces pressed up against one another's, we were desperate for each other but neither of us would show it.