Chapter 46 Don't say I love you

Ali's pov

I heard a loud bang from Hawks living room at around 3 in the morning. I opened my eyes slowly and sat up. Footsteps stormed up the stairs but they went right past Hawks room and into another room down the hall. I slowly stood up and the door creaked as I opened it. I peered around the corner and saw an open door at the end of the hallway. I exited his room and walked cautiously towards the door. I stepped inside and saw a light on in the bathroom. I heard a deep voice grunt as they slammed their fist into the counter below them. "Hawk are you alright?" I questioned. There was a brief moment of silence, then the door swung open.

Hawk appeared in the doorway with his shirt off, cuts lined his chest with dry blood forming around them. Tears stained his cheeks and his mohawk was almost completely out of place. "What happened?" I questioned. Before he answered he pulled me into a hug. "Just a little rough up with some Miyagi Do's." He sighed. But his heart beat quickened as he spoke, it was almost as if he was lying. I held tightly to his embrace, burying my head in his chest. I ran my hands up and down his back in circular motions. There were small scratches lining his spine and he winced in pain when the tips of my fingers ran across it. I pulled away from the hug in fear for him and felt a wet substance on my cheek. I brought my fingers up to it and ran them across the substance. When I brought them out in front of me they were covered in blood from hawks chest. I quickly scanned him and noticed a cut that had started to leak blood. 

For imagining purposes of the cuts😩😩😩😏😏 Andrew Garfield <3

"Oh baby what the hell did you get yourself into." I whined as I wiped blood from his chest with a wet cloth. We sat down together in his bathtub as water filled up around us. "I have to clean the cuts, this might hurt a bit." I explained. I ran the cloth over one of the cuts on his chest and his eyes shut tightly as gripped the tub next to him. I repeated the process and he let out small whimpers each time the chemical would touch one of his open wounds. "Almost done baby I promise." I spoke as I ran the cloth over the last of his cuts. I ran my hands through his hair and parted it down the middle like he liked it. There was still some gel stuck in his hair making it hard for me to run my fingers through it. Hawks eyes slowly opened and his eyes locked with mine. His eyes always made me think of Eli, his personality may of changed but those eyes never did. His gorgeous gray eyes stayed the same. 

"Thank you angel." He sighed in relief. He reached out for me and grabbed my shirt pulling me closer to him as the water in the tub filled up to my waist. My hem of my shirt started to submerge in the water and I picked it up quickly squeezing it out. "How bout we take this off so you won't have to keep squeezing the water out." Hawk smirked at me. "Really, you go from whining like a little kid to this." I teased in return. "Well can I take it off?" He ignored my statement and continued on with his. I rolled my eyes and nodded and he slid it over my head. A smile spread across his face and the water still continued to fill up.

Hawk turned me around and leaned my back up against his chest. His arms wrapped around me and he rested his chin on my shoulder. "Ali." He started. "There's something I want to say." My heart sank at his words. Three words could change everything between us and I was not ready for that. The last time those words were spoken everything ended badly for us. I couldn't let us go through that again. "Hawk I-"