Chapter 35 goodnight angel

I woke up in my bed the next morning with tear stained sheets. Everything after my visit to the dojo yesterday was a blur. My sheets were stained with tears but I didnt care to change them. 

"how are you" Miggy had texted me. I Ignored it. 

A few more texts appeared on my phone later, I ignored them all. 

                                                                                  ***

One day passed. 

                                                                                  ***

Then a second. 

                                                                                  ***

Then a third day. I continued to ignore everyone. I checked my phone that day, 85 texts and 16 missed calls from Miguel,  8 notes slid under my door from my dad, and one extremely long voicemail left from Eli that I refused to listen to. 

                                                                                 ***

Finally on Friday I walked out of my room, I grabbed a few crackers from my pantry and left. My dad stared at me as I walked away. "How are you?" He asked. I just shrugged not even glancing his way. Thats when he took matters into his own hands. Not even 2 minutes later Miguel barged into my room. "We're going to a party." He announced with his arrival. "No." I blankly replied. "Yes, yes you are." He continued while shuffling through my clothes. "OoOo wear these" he smirked while throwing a pair of red lace undies at me. I laughed, it wasnt a hard laugh but it was laugh. I smiled for the first time in a week. "See all you need is some fun!" Miguel emphasized. I groaned but stood up anyway, "ya, maybe your right..." I smiled at him while pushing him out of my room so I could get ready. 

                                                                                ***

Later that day we arrived at the party, before I even entered the house I could smell the alcohol, the weed corner could be sensed from the end of the driveway, my head spun at the smell. "You ready for this?" Miguel questioned. "Ready as I'll every be." I shrugged and we pushed the double doors open. 

The faint music that could be heard through the doors became 10x louder when I walked into the large house. Kids littered the small dance floor made of an 8 by 8 set of glowing tiles. The rest of the house floor quickly became a challenged to walk on as spilt alcohol added an extra stick to it. "Hi Miguel!" A girl cheered walking up to us, I had recognized her from the dojo yesterday. "Oh hey Tory" Miguel replied a little less enthused. She looked over at me and eyed me up and down before sending a fake smile my way. I returned the same smile before patting Miguel on the shoulder and going to get a drink. 

I started to make my way to the kitchen where all the drinks were being served. I looked over to the speakers where the music was coming from and noticed a few girls doing karaoke up on a stage, one of them was moon. It seemed like every boy in the school was crowded around the stage trying to get to the front, one of those boys was Eli, but he was already at the front. 'Seems like he moved on pretty fast'  I thought as I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen. 

Eli's pov 

I stood at the front of the stage watching moon perform karaoke in front of me. I was forced to the front by "Special request" whatever that meant. Sometime during the performance I truned around trying to push a desperate dude who was literally leaning on my ass away. But when I turned around I got distracted. She was standing there glaring at moon, she looked stunning in her outfit, her hair looked really nice. She looked down at me and then back up at moon and rolled her eyes, but she didn't seem to notice that I was only looking at her. I was only interested in her. She was mine, we may not be together anymore, but she was still mine and I would kill anyone who tried to take her from me.