Chapter 50 Getting Used To

This took me sooo long cause I have no motivation and absolutely no idea how I should even start season 4, but here's this. Please leave ideas if you have any!

Robby's pov

I watched as Ali walked away with Johnny. She betrayed me. She chose hawk over me. And now he would pay. I was not going to let him get away with this. 

I stormed back into the back room of the dojo and over to my duffle bag. The teddy bear that Ali and I each had was stored inside it. I opened the zipper and pulled it out. I threw it against the wall along with many other of my belongings. I destroyed multiple items at once. Clothing lay tared on the floor and empty water bottles were sprawled across the mat. 

The punching bag sat in the corner, it was so tempting to just demolish it. It was red and black, just like hawks mohawk. I wanted to punch him so hard that he didn't get back up again. He stole everything from me. One way or another I would get my revenge. Rage flooded through my body. I sent a strong punch at the punching bag and followed it with another. After a minute of this there were two large tares in the bag. I stood up and backed away from the lifeless bag. "Shit." I muttered to myself as I stared down at the mess I had made. Everything was falling apart.

Ali's pov

I walked inside my apartment, apartment D10. The familiar smell engulfed my senses. I inhaled deeply and let it out in a slow exhale. I was home. I looked over at my dad who stood next to me. He flashed me a smile and wrapped him arm around my shoulder pulling me into a tight hug. Tears stung in his eyes from the hectic car ride home. He couldn't seem to grasp the fact that Robby was turning into him. He looked at Robby and hated what he saw, because he saw the young version of himself. 

I sent him off to his room and I cautiously walked into my own. I pushed the door open revealing the familiar look of my room. Everything was kept the same besides the few missing items that were stored in my duffle bag. I pulled the bag off of my shoulder and sat it down on the ground beside me. I knelt down and opened up the bag. The teddy bear that Robby and I each had was stored inside. I pulled it out and held it tightly against my chest as tears streamed from my eyes. 

Kreese had taken everything from me. First he took my dads dojo. Then he took Eli from me. Then he took my mind, he twisted it and manipulated my boundaries. Now he took my brother from me. He wasn't going to get away with it. He wasn't going to get away with any of it. I am going to make him pay. I am going to get my revenge. 

***

In the middle of the night I was woken up by a light knock on my front door. I slowly slid out of bed and strolled over to the door. When I stepped out into the living room the knocking ceased. Carmen rushed inside to Johnny who had just answered her urgent knocking. He brought her into his arms in a tight hug and he held her tightly yet comfortingly. She cried lightly into his shoulder as they embraced each other. 

"Carmen, what's the matter?" Johnny questioned as he stroked Carmen's hair with the palm of his hand. "It's Miggy." She replied, "He won't sleep, he won't speak to me, he's just sitting in his room talking to himself." She finished with a sob. "The fight was enough for me for one night, now this!" She explained as more tears slipped from her eyes. Johnny stood there with a shocked expression, "What is he talking to himself about?" He questioned. "I- It's some sort of apology." She replied, stuttering over her words. "To who?" He questioned once again. "I - I don't know, he keeps mumbling the name, it's like he's unsure of what to call them." Carmen replied as another tear slipped down her cheek. Johnny wiped it away with his thumb and planted a soft kiss on her lips. "Johnny." She muttered warily looking up at him. "Carmen, I can't wait any longer. I want us to be together. I need you." He replied with a sigh. Carmen nodded and sighed before placing a kiss on his lips.