Chapter 31 Get. Him. Out. Of. Here.

Plz leave a comment of there are any grammatical or spelling errors!

Weeks had passed since the incident at the beach, the fresh engravement of Eli's name in my leg was now a scar only visible to the naked eye. Training at the dojo got rougher each day, we were the all valley champs after all. One mistake and our reputation would fall.

"Class line up. I'd like to introduce you to a guest." My dad ordered. All the students got into line looking attentively at my father as he spoke. A man on the older side walked out of my father's office, his hair short and grey and his eyes cold as ice. Shivers ran down my spine as I looked at him, a tattoo of a snake printed on his arm. "This is Mr. Kreese, he will be observing our class today, just pretend he isn't here." My dad explained as the man stood next to him. 'Kreese.' the words rang through my head, John Kreese, my father's sensi. My breathing hitched as I stared at the pair, the story's that my father had told he about him flooded my thoughts. I glared up at the man holding in all the anger that dared to explode. "Ali?" Eli whispered as he looked over at me with a questioning look. I looked back at him with a clenched jaw, my eyes said it all, he nodded and got a better look at the intimidating man in front of us. Eli seemed intrigued by the man, he tilted his head and looked up at him. I looked over at Miguel and saw that he had the same expression as me. Confused and slightly scared. He felt my stare and looked over at me. As of we could read each other's minds we spoke to each other. 'I don't trust him.' My eyes spoke to Miguel. 'Me either' Miguel mouthed in reply. "Diaz warm them up!" My dad ordered. Miguel looked away from me and focused on the front of the class.

"Front kick!" Miguel ordered. "Hiya!" All the students yelled in reply as they sent their best kicks into the air. "Back jab!" He continued. "Hiya!" All the students once again replied. "Side dab!" "Hiya!" All of the students dabbed as they laughed to each other. The laughter began to die down as my dad walked up into the crowd. "What the hell was that!" He practically screamed at us. We all stayed silent trying to hold back our laughs but it was no use, Aisha let out a small chuckle which attracted the attention of my dad. "What's so funny Robinson?!?" He stated while walking up to her intimidatingly. "I-its a snake do." She chuckled in reply. "What's a snake do?" My dad questioned with a raised eyebrow. "Ssssssss." The whole class made snake noises laughing slightly. We all looked at each other and began laughing even more before our mood was ruined by my dad. "Quiet!" He screamed. Everyone went silent. "Corner of Maplewood and brooks 5 am tomorrow morning, don't be late!" My dad order. "Class dismissed." He finished, everyone disassemble and left the mat to grab their change of clothes.

"Hello angel." Eli cooed while wrapping his arms around me. "Hello Eli." I giggled slightly as I turned around and pecked him on the lips with my hands wrapped around his neck. "Do you know the guy sensi brought in?" He asked. "Ya, uh he was my dad's sensi." I replied but my gaze didn't meet his. "So he's sensi's sensi, that's so cool!" Eli was astonished by this statement. "Well he's coming this way right now, you better make a good impression for me. See you tomorrow angel!" Eli saluted me as he exited the dojo. Just as he had said Kreese was slowly approaching me.

"Ali Mills Lawrence. I knew it was you the moment I exited your father's office. Your a spitting image of your father." He stroked my cheek as he spoke. I slapped his hand away with discomfort and took a step back from the man. "I-it was great to have you here Mr. Kreese." I completely ignored his original statement and moved on. "It's great to be here!" He replied. "And please call me sensi." He continued. I looked at him skeptically, he must have been joking, but his expression said otherwise. His eyes were serious and cold. "Y-yes si- sensi." I nodded before turning around and quickly walking away to get into my father's car. Kreese needed to go.

I drove home with my dad that day in silence. He would take quick glances at me but I never looked back. It wasn't until we pulled into the apartment complex that either of us spoke a word. "Dad... why, just why?" I questioned never looking at him. He stopped the car and opened the car door. "He's changed." My dad promised as he walked away from the car leaving me alone and my questions unanswered. I didn't trust Kreese, I never will. I had a feeling deep down that he was going to take something from me. But what was it?