Chapter 27 Liquor brings out the worst

"How are you doing?" I questioned through the phone. I was currently on a phone call with Eli. "Ok I guess, I mean I don't have rabies but having a dog bite in my ass isn't really to great either." He replied in a sad tone. "You sound sad want me to come over?" I asked. "Ya sure!" He replied sounding a bit better. "I'm going to Elis house see ya later!" I called out to my dad. "Whos Eli?" He replied. "Hawk dad. Eli is hawk." I shook my head at him before quickly rushing out the door.

When I arrived at Eli's house his mom answered, "Hi Mrs. Moskowitz, I'm Ali, Eli has probably told you something about me." I introduced while holding out my hand. "Ah so you're Ali Lawrence, daughter of sensi lawrence, owner of my son's heart. Hes upstairs." She pointed up the stairwell. I knew exactly where his room was but I wasn't going to tell her that.

I waltzed into Eli's room holding a bag full of his favorite snacks. He was propped up against his bed frame with open arms. It had been a few days since I'd seen him and I missed him a lot, it was around 7am but neither of us cared because we missed each other to much. I jumped into his arms and he engulfed me into a cuddly hug as he held my head into his chest. "You brought your movie snack bag, which movie are we watching today." He motioned to the bag. "Hmmmmmm" I hummed while trying to decide. "Well since you're the cripple I guess you can decide today." I smiled up at him. "oOoOo I feel so special." He cooed while putting his hand on his chest. "How about... Ferris Buellers day off?" He suggested. "You know me so well!" I cheered while grabbing his remote and cuddling up into his chest. "Well I know it's your favorite and I wanted to be nice today." He replied while pulling me in closer. I turned on the movie and grabbed my candy. "Rollo?" I offered. He nodded and I threw it up into the air, he caught it in his mouth and immediatly finished chewing and swallowed. He kissed my forehead before resting his chin on it so he could watch the movie.

"Life moves pretty fast, if you don't look around once and while you could miss it." Ferris Bueller spoke on the tv. "Preach!" I cheered while throng popcorn in my mouth.

***

"Hey angel wakey wakey." Eli hummed while slightly shaking my shoulders. I blinked my eyes open and looked up at him and smiled. "You fell asleep, it's like 2 o'clock in the afternoon." He explained while pointing at the clock on the wall. "Pfft I can't read that." I scoffed, it was one of those analogue clocks with the weird roman lines for the numbers. I grabbed my phone from the bedside table and checked the time, 2:17. I looked down at my notifications and noticed a text from miguel.

Miggy 🕶️

M:Hey Als Demetri Aisha bert and I are at the park down the street from our apartment wanna come

He sent that at 2 so only 17 minutes ago. I asked Eli if he wanted to and he agreed so I replied,

Ya sure!

***

When we arrived at the park we strolled around in search for our friends. Aisha and Miguel were sitting on a bench as Demetri and Bert leaned on the back of it. "Hey guys!" I cheered as I walked up to them hand in hand with Eli. "Hellooooo love birds!" Demetri cooed while wiggling his eyebrows. Eli and I blushed as we stood next to them. "Hey Bert come spar with me." He nodded to Bert. He jumped up in reply and headed to a grassy area to spar with Eli.

"So miggy how's you and Sam." I smirked as I stood next to Demetri. "Uhm good I guess." He shrugged while looking down at his shoes. "She called him 'just a lab partner' infront of her dad. And when he went to check on her she was with another boy." Aisha explained filling me in on the situation. "It's probably just her brother." I reassured with a smile. "Brothers don't look at their sisters that way." He sighed while slumping his head in his hands. "So you had sex with her and she just practically walked away, the bitch used your for your cock." I spat while stomping on the ground.