Chapter 30 Put your hands in the holes of my sweater

The next morning I leaped out of bed and waltzed out of my room and into the living room. "Morning dad!" I cheered excitedly as I sprawled out on the couch. "Morning Ali, are you soar from yesterday?" He asked as he brought me some eggs and bacon. "Just a little." I shrugged in reply. "Ya I bet." He smirked down at me. "Y-ya the uh tournament, all the fighting and stuff, some of those other dojos kick hard." I nervously replied. My dad rose an eyebrow at me like he knew I wasn't telling the whole truth. "Where does it hurt, back, stomach, arms, inner thighs." He continued to smirk as he said this. I rose my eyebrows at him as my cheeks turned bright red knowing what he was referring to. "W-what do you mean inner thighs." I squeaked trying to play it cool. "Ali you and hawk were in the bathroom for 15 minutes together, and you walked out like a little waddling penguin. Even that Demetri nerd knew what happened." My dad scoffed as he took a piece of bacon from my plate and bit into it. I sat there in silence unsure of what to say, instead of replying at all I just turned on the tv and ignored the conversation. When it finally turned on I fixed my eyes on the screen in front of me.

"Be a good little slut." The man in the movie smirked down at his girlfriend.

I blushed wildly while grabbing the remote and frantically trying to change the channel as my dad cackled behind me trying not to spill his coffee. "Oh shut up!" I groaned as I ran back up to my room. "H-hey make sure hawk isn't in there, I need you to be able to walk for training today!" My dad called out still cackling. "Auhgg!" I whined while slamming my door behind me. I giggled slightly recalling how ironic the events had been, 'what a great start to the morning' I thought sarcastically.

***

I arrived in the parking lot of the dojo and scanned the area, new students crowded the patio awaiting for their chance to be cobras. I walked up to them and waved with a smile. "Welcome to cobra kai!" I cheered. They all looked at me wide eyes before one of them screamed, "It's the champ!" They all came running towards me and soon questions piled up. I tried answering each one but by now I was pushed back up against the wall of the dojo trying to hold the stampede back. "Hey!" A voice screamed from outside the circle. Everyone went silent and turned around. "Step away from my girlfriend." The voice ordered more calmly. Everyone obeyed and stepped to the side as Eli walked through the lane to get to me. "Good morning angel." He cooed as he pecked me on the lips. "Good morning Eli." I replied with a bright smile. Everyone looked at us in awe before the fun was broken up by my dad. "Sorry everyone, no new students today." He stated as he ushered everyone away. People looked back at us confused as the large crowd trotted away. "Alright everyone in the dojo! We need to have a nice little chat." My dad spat. We all nodded suspiciously before orderly falling into position on the mat.

When I entered the dojo I scanned the ground, shattered glass could be seen splattered across the floor, the trash cans overflowing with garbage and burnt edges that made it look like it had been on fire. Even the while behind it had a hint of black ash. Before I could question anything my dad spoke. "Hawk, Lawrence, Diaz up front!" He ordered. I looked over at Miguel and Eli as we walked up to the front of the mat together. My dad stepped up to us and looked directly into our eyes. "Hawk did you deliberately attack your opponent from the back and injure him." He spat into Eli's face. "Y-yes sensi?" He replied in an unsure manner. My dad nodded and moved onto Miguel. "Diaz! Did you let your opponent beat you just to prove to some stupid girl that your a good guy!" He spat in Miguel's eyes. He wiped them with his hands before replying, "Sensi I did it out of the goodness of my heart." He smiled with hope. My dad eyed him up and down before scoffing and continuing over to where I stood. "A- Lawrence! Did you fight your opponent using a kick you haven't been taught yet!" My dad practically screamed into my face. I eyed him up down before replying, "B-but I won..." I stated the obvious looking over at the giant trophy on the shelf. "You won using an illegal kick!" My dad replied. I rose an eyebrow at him reminding him that I wasn't the only person to beat a male member of the Lawrence blood line using the crane kick. My dad scoffed at me as he remembered. "Lawrence, Diaz, hawk, 50 pushups on your nuckles!" He screamed at all of us. We rolled our eyes before getting on the ground and begining our punishment.