Chapter 29 Sex in nacho cafe

"Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai!" We all cheered as we jogged out of the auditorium and into the parking lot outside of the tournament. "Hell ya!" Miguel yelled while throwing his arms up into the air. "Ali! Ali! Ali!" Faint cheers began and they soon got louder and louder. I was picked up off the ground by Eli who was holding me above his head, him and a few of the other cobras paraded me around the parking lot while all the others cheered and followed behind us. People who had been watching the tournament cheered as I was carried around the parking lot and thrown into my dad's car. "Victory nachos?" I questioned as the team all piled in. "Hell ya!" Everyone cheered and my dad started the car.

I sat in the front next to my dad as all the boys and Aisha piled into the back seats, Eli sat down right on Miguel's lap practically squashing him. "Dude you have to stop doing this." Miguel groaned as he tried to push him off. I watched through the rearview mirror and giggled at the sight of Eli smashing forward into the seat infront of him as Miguel pushed on his back with his hands. Eli pushed back and slammed Miguel's head into the seat behind him. He leaned back and held him in place so he could not move. "Ensjhlhwni" miguel tried to speak but he was unable to. "Alright let's go!" Eli cheerfully smiled and my dad stepped on the gas.

***
"If you're wondering what champions do after winning the tournament here's your answer, victory nachos!" Aisha cheered into her phone as her Instagram live recorded. "It was supposed to be a round of drinks but the waitress wasn't feeling hawks fake id." She continued with a shrug. Eli who had just been kissing me pulled away and looked at the camera, "don't stay stuff like that my parents follow you." He mumbled angrily. He turned around with the same expression and began kissing me again with more passion this time. His lips connected with mine and moved together in sync, my hands wrapped around his neck and his cupped my face. "They're at it again everyone." I heard Aisha groan and I felt a bright light flash on my face. I looked out the corner of my eye and saw Aisha filming Eli and i's make out session on he live. Eli didn't seem to notice so I took him by surprise and kicked it up a notch. I dragged my fingers down his neck earning a low groan which vibrated in my mouth. "Damnnnnnnn." Aisha commented as she continued to film. Eli who still hadn't noticed the camera began kissing down my jaw reaching my neck. I tilted my head back and towards the camera sending a wink towards the screen. Aisha turned the camera to face herself and began walking away with a shocked expression. "Looks like someone is getting a special reward tonight for winning the tournament." She whispered into her phone before ending the live.

"I told you if you win I would reward you." Eli whispered into my ear as he slowly kissed it. "I won, where's my reward." I groaned in reply. "Why don't we take a trip to the bathrooms princess." He smirked as he held out his hand for me to take. I gladly took his and began to get up to stroll to the bathroom. Before turning the corner I looked behind me and saw Demetri quivering at the table we had just been sitting at. "Shit Eli." I mumbled. He turned around and looked at what I was looking at. He chuckled slightly seeing Demetri in such a shocked state. "His poor virgin eyes, and ears." He shrugged me before continuing to pull me off to the bathrooms.

We found the family bathroom which only held one person, we sneakily crept inside and locked the door behind us.