Chapter 19 Fighting Back

A week had passed since my encounter with Trey and Cruz. I had not spoken to Robby or my mom since the events. I had been thinking about that morning every day since, it made me upset to know how much my mom truly neglected my dad and I. "Oh don't even think about it" I heard the person next to me state. I looked to my left at Aisha and followed her gaze, she was glaring at Samantha LaRusso. "C'mon I need a place to sit" Sam replied in a hushed tone. I looked over at Aisha with sad eyes but she ignored my pitty for Sam, "Oh, you can go sit with Kyler. I heard he doesn't mind that you suck" She responded with a fake smile. Sam began walking away but with firmness in her step instead of sadness. "What the hell was that" I whispered at Aisha as Miguel, Demetri, and Eli sat at the seats around us. "She's a b!tch, if you want to show mercy to her the consequences are on you" She scoffed while looking down at her plate. 

My attention quickly changed directions when I saw Sam knocking Kyler's tray onto the ground sending pieces of food flying across the floor. "Hey guys, you know that billboard with that big a$$ d!ck on it" Kyler started getting everyone's attention, "I guess Sam takes after her dad" He finished as the crowd erupted into a mob of OoooOo's. I looked to my right at Miguel and saw an angry expression plastered across his face. He began slowly stepping forward towards Kyler, "Miguel what are you doing" I questioned while pulling him backwards by the wrist. "I'm striking first... and striking hard" He coldly replied while pulling his wrist away and continuing to walk towards Kyler. "Hey Kyler why don't you shut the hell up and stop being such an a$$hole" He stated while continuing to walk closer to Kyler. "You want another beat down Rhea" Kyler replied while shoving Miguel backwards. Aisha, Demetri, Eli, and I shot up from our seats and stood behind our table knowing what was coming next. Eli and I accidentally brushed hands and looked at each other for the first time in weeks, I liked this boy and I couldn't stop those feelings no matter how hard I tried. Blush grew across my face but I turned away and tried to hide it. "You're blushing" Aisha smirked as she softly nudged my shoulder. "Shut it" I scoffed trying to hide my feelings from all the people around me. Aisha and I had become very close ever since she joined cobra kai, she was almost like the sister I never had. I quickly shot my head towards the fight as I heard it continue. 

 "I'm ready for your lame a$$ karate this time" Kyler stated while shoving Miguel backwards against the table, Miguel gripped it hard as he clenched his teeth in anger.  "It's not lame as karate" Miguel started as Kyler through a punch at his head, "It's cobra kai" He finished while sending a hard punch across Kylers face. 

Kyler quickly fought back tackling Miguel against the table behind him then he picked him up once again and threw him on another table pulling him up into a headlock. "Miguel slither" I called out referring to a lesson we had been taught the week before. Miguel did what I said, he elbowed Kyler in the stomach them grabbed his arm pulling it away from his throat. Then he sent a punch to his face sending him flying forwards. I winced as Miguel sent a kick to his back and he flew forward against a table. "Get in there" Aisha smirked at me while pointing at the ongoing fight. I nodded and ran by Miguel's side, "No mercy!" She called out to give us encouragement. "You ready" Miguel stated while looking over at me. "I'm more than ready" I replied as the fight began to carry on. 

Brucks was the next to run towards us, I sent a punch to his stomach then reached my leg high in the air and pounded it down on his back. Miguel swept his leg out from under him taking him down completely. Miguel then moved to the next guy elbowing him in the stomach as I finished him with a hook kick to the face. "Nice one!" Miguel cheered high fiving me. Everyone began getting up and sprinting towards us, we nodded at each other while launching ourselves across a table grabbing a few of the lunch trays. A few more guys came running at us and I slapped one on them across the face with my tray while Miguel kicked the other in the stomach them hit them across the face with his. Another came running at us and Miguel picked me up from behind and I sent a hard kick to their stomach then their face. There was only one person left to take down, Kyler. Miguel and I launched ourselves onto another table as Kyler began running towards us. I sent a hard kick to his face as Miguel hit him with his tray and he went down hard.