Chapter 22 Egg Yolk

"Miggy wake up" I yelled while shaking Miguel. His eyes opened up slowly and he rubbed them harshly trying to get his vision back. "Ali how the f^ck did you get into my house it's... 5 am" He groaned while pulling out his phone to check the time. I rolled my eyes while motioning over to his open window next to his bed. "B-but I locked my window?" He questioned with wide eyes. "Oh Miggy... you can't lock me out of anywhere. I can unlock anything." I replied as I shrugged my shoulders and closed the window. "What are you even doing here this early" He continued while looking up at me with confused eyes. "It's Saturday morning..." I started while raising my eyebrows at him hoping that he would finish my sentence. "Ya its Saturday morning... and...." He replied. My eyes grew wide when I realized that he had forgotten our agreement. "Remember... Saturday morning run, last to the top of the hill has to throw an egg at my dads face" I reminded. "Oh sh!t ya that thing" Miguel replied while facepalming himself. He quickly pushed me into his closet and closed the door so he could get dressed into his workout clothes. 

"Miggy you almost done" I called out through the wood door I was trapped behind. I waited a few seconds but no reply. "Miggy?" I questioned, no reply. I creaked open the door slightly and peaked out, "Miggy?" I called out again but still no reply. I looked around the room until my eyes landed on a note on his bed. 

Ali, looks like your going to have to throw an egg at your dads face. If you're reading this than that means that I already have a 5 minute head start on you. Sorry if you're mad, life's not fair. Better hurry up (; 

-Miggy 

"Oh that little b!tch" I mumbled to myself while quickly climbing out his window and racing down the street. As I passed by my house I grabbed my skateboard and raced around the sidewalks to where Miguel and I's workout spot was. The streets were completely deserted due to how early in the morning it was, no one was even awake yet. 'Time to have some fun' I thought to myself. "Wake up b!tches" I screamed while riding through the rich neighborhoods. stuck up a$$holes didn't deserve to sleep in. "Wakey Wakey eggs and bakey" I screamed out again. "Hey be quiet out there!" An old man called out to me. I turned around and saw him in a silk night gown and hat, he looked rich and acted it. "Oh shut it" I called out back to him. 

I continued riding down the street screaming insulting comments and wake up calls until I got to a certain household. 'LaRusso' was printed onto the mailbox. "Perfect" I mumbled to myself while getting off my board and walking up the driveway. "Wake up Sam, c'mon wake up. Or are you to busy s^cking Kyler" I screamed up the driveway. "Hey who said that!" A boys voice called out from the side of the house. I laughed slightly while turning around and racing down the driveway. 

Robby's pov

"Wake up Sam, c'mon wake up. Or are you to busy s^cking Kyler" A females voice called out from the driveway of the LaRusso household. I peered out the windows and saw a teenage girl standing in the driveway with a skateboard. "Hey who said that!" I screamed while stepping out the side door. I looked down at the skateboard and scanned the design, it was the one I had given Ali a few years ago. "Ali?" I questioned but the girl was gone. I turned around and was faced by Daniel LaRusso looking down at me. "What was that?" He questioned while scanning the driveway for the person who said that. "Did you know her, I heard you call out the name Ali" He continued in a questioning tone. "I uh no... I didn't see who it was" I lied with a shrug. I walked back inside the house with Daniel, I had been delivering his morning office papers and he offered to have me for breakfast. I agreed due to the fact that all I had at home was water and cereal. I sat inside pondering why Ali would have said that, LaRusso and Lawrence had been the epic battle of the 80's but it was 2018, maybe the fight was passed through generations. Then it clicked, cobra kai is re opened. Cobra kai, the same dojo that ruined my fathers life. 

Ali's pov

I continued through neighborhoods until I saw the back of Miguels head running up ahead. I snuck up behind him and quickly passed him. "Hey a skateboard! That's not fair" He whined while looking ahead at me. "Life's not fair" I called out in reply  quoting something that he had written in his letter. "Ali" He groaned still trying to catch up to me. I ignored his constant calls for me to slow down and I reached the bottom of the hill. 

The hill

The hill

I threw my skateboard on the ground and ran over to where the stairs were. I ran up them not skipping over a single step. I heard stomping feat approaching behind me and a hand grab my wrist pulling me backwards. Miguel grabbed me and picked me up placing me behind him on the stairs to ensure that I didn't fall down them. He continued running getting farther and farther away. I quickly got up and jumped off the stairs onto the rocks and grass that made up the rest of the hill. I jumped from rock to rock and quickly became parallel to Miguel. He looked over at me and I looked over at him, I reached the railing of the top and quickly climbed under it and got onto the platform. Seconds later Miguel reached the top step and jumped onto the platform as well. We were both panting trying to catch our breath's. "I win" I finally panted out while crawling over to where Miguel laid. "You mind as well plan my funeral" Miguel replied. "Sensi's gonna kill me" He groaned while trying to sit up. "Ya he is" I replied while laughing slightly. 

***

"Hey dad can you come out here really quick" I giggled while standing in the grass courtyard outside of our apartment complex. Miguel stood next to me with an egg in his right hand and a taser in his left hand for 'just in case purposes.' My dad walked out the front door over to where Miguel and I stood. "What?" He questioned annoyed. I looked over at Miguel and raised my eyebrows, he looked over at me with pleading eyes but I just shook my head and motioned him forwards. He walked up to my dad and cleared his throat while quickly pulling out his right hand and throwing the egg at my dads face. Instead of cracking on my dads face it cracked on Miguel's. I fell on the floor laughing when I realized what had just happened, my dad caught the egg and smashed it in Miguel's face. "Nice try kid but your weak" My dad shrugged while turning around and walking back into the apartment. 

Miguel turned around to face me slowly and I looked up at his face. He wiped egg yolk from his eyes and shook it out of his hair. "That was the most embarrassing thing I've ever experienced." He said. I tried to reply but I was laughing so hard I couldn't. Even Miguel started laughing slightly. "That was the most hilarious thing I've ever experienced" I finally replied while still laughing. "Oh shut up now your just exaggerating" Miguel stated while throwing egg yolk from his face at me. It missed my face and landed on the grass next to me, I started laughing hysterically as Miguel plopped down onto the grass next to me ashamed. We both laid there laughing while staring up at the blue sky, there wasn't any clouds in the sky that day. Just blue as far as the eye could see. 

I'm not ok, I'm listening to All I Want by Kodaline right now and I'm crying so hard. Ali is going to be so heartbroken when Miguel falls. OMG IM NOT OK

AHHHHHHHH Im sorry im having a mental breakdown rn. 

Here's the song just incase ya'll feel like crying.