Chapter 39 Voices

Eli's pov 

I drove home as fast as I could, I needed to make them go away. These awful things appearing in my head. They were like shadows, they clouded my thoughts. I needed them gone. I lifted my floor board and pulled it out. I grabbed a lighter from the kitchen and lit it up. I breathed in, and then out, smoke flew out of my mouth into the air. I lost track of how many times I did this. Sometimes I would just inhale, then I'd cough for what felt like hours, but I didn't care, it was a distraction. This was my favorite feeling, I was free. 

Ali's pov 

I stormed back into my car and drove off as fast as I could. "I f^cking hate him!" I whisper screamed while kicking my feet around in my car. "DAMMIT!" I screamed again. I hated him but I couldn't get him off of my mind. I quickly drove off back to my dads apartment, I couldn't handle this shit anymore. My dad hasn't come back yet, he was probably out drunk somewhere. Ever since Miguel fell over the railing he's been 'out' I have no idea where. 

I needed these clouded thoughts to go away. It was hiding in my closet, I quickly opened the doors and pulled it out from a hidden compartment in the back. I grabbed a lighter from the kitchen and lit it up. I breathed in, and then out, smoke flew out of my mouth into the air. I lost track of how many times I did this. Soon enough when I tried to put the stick in my mouth I would miss, I was so disoriented I could barely feel where I was putting it. This was my favorite feeling, I was free. 

 I waltzed out of the apartment with the stick still in my mouth, I got into my car and started driving, I didn't know where I was driving, I was just driving. Soon I found myself in the parking lot of the mini mart... the mini mart that cobra kai was in. I walked up to the locked door, I kicked the hinges off and waltzed inside. "Kreeseee, John Kreeesee." I sang, "Are you heree Johnn Kreeesseeee!" I continued. I found a broom in the corner and I grabbed it, the handle side was facing up. I quickly held it like a baseball bat and drove it into the mirror shattering it. Then I walked over to the next mirror and did the same. I pulled red spray paint out of my duffle bag and sprayed over the strike first, strike hard, no mercy. "Watch your back hawk. -your f^cking angel" It read. 

I stormed into the back room and breathed in and out again, smoke blew in front of my face clouding my vision. Before the smoke had fully dispersed a figure appeared in front of me. Then I was punched in the face. I fell back on the ground laughing. The broom was still in my hand. I swung it at the person and they disappeared. Then I got kicked in the back, I flew forward into the wall in front of me. "Helloo??" I called out. But there was no answer. I turned around, no one was there. 

I whipped my head around at a sudden noise. "Angel?" A voice whispered. Eli stood in front of me, it wasn't hawk... it was Eli. No mohawk, just Eli. My Eli... "Eli?" I whispered. I reached out and tried to grab him but my hand flew through his body, I pulled my hand back and looked up at him. He was hawk, red mohawk, no cute nerdy sweaters, just hawk. "You turned me into this Ali! You!" He screamed. "NO! NO I DID'NT!" I screamed back. "I DIDN'T!" I screamed again. I threw the broom at him but it flew right through his body. I got up and tried to tackle him but I went right through him and landed at someone's feet. 

"Hello Ali." They smirked down at me. I looked up with teary eyes. I quickly stood up to back away but I backed right into a wall. "Kreese?" I scoffed. I reached in front of me, he was real. "You did turn him into the monster he is, I hope you know that." He spoke. "NO I DIDN'T!" I screamed back. "Oh just face it Ali, the moment you walked into that poor innocent boys life everything went to hell for him." He continued. "No you did this!" I tried to scream back but it only came out as a mumble. "I only guided the boy to his full potential, you are the one who made him change, not me Ali. You." He replied. "No!" I cried back, but it came out as a sob. "How did you even know I was thinking about him!" I screamed. "Ali, we have so much more in common then you think. The voices... I have them to. I have a way of reading other peoples." He explained. "Is that why you're so good at manipulating people!" I spat back. "No Ali, I don't manipulate, I just unlock peoples true potentials." He replied. "Just like how you unlocked Eli's..." He continued. "NO! No Kreese we have nothing in common!" I screamed while charging at him. I sent a punch to his face but he simply stepped out of the way. I crashed into the punching bag behind me. Suddenly the punching bag turned into Kreese, he had Eli trapped in his grasp. I started punching it, I punched and punched until my knuckles began to bleed. Then Kreese and Eli were gone, but hawk took their place. He smirked down at me and I started punching even harder. "F^ck you!" I screamed. Then Kreese put a comforting hand on my back and spoke behind me, "Keep punching that bag and I won't mention a single thing about this breaking and entering to the cops." I wanted to stop, but I couldn't, it felt so good.

Kreese's pov

Ali sent a punch at me, I dodged it and she ran into the punching bag behind me. The voices had taken over her mind again, she started punching the bag. Soon blood leaked from her knuckles. "F^ck you!" She screamed at the punching bag. To her it was a person, the person she felt the most for, to the normal eye, it was just a punching bag. "Keep punching that bag and I won't mention a single thing about this breaking and entering to the cops." I spoke with a comforting hand on her back. She didn't acknowledge me, she just kept punching. "It's to easy..." I mumbled as I walked away. 

The voices had taken over her mind just like they had taken over hawks the night of their breakup. He thought he was punching Ali while punching the bag and Ali thinks she is punching him. With the right guidance, guidance from myself, she will be just like him. Her true potential will be brought out. The voices would crowd her judgement, decisions would be made quickly and without thorough thinking. I was able to control the voices and control my judgement, but Ali... Ali was going to be a great new recruit. She is a Lawrence after all, I had her, and soon I would have her twin brother Robby, all I needed was a little more time. 

I'm so sorry this one is so short I have no time with homework! Also if you couldn't tell, shit is about to go down.