Chapter 42 high on love

Miguels pov

"Sam?" I questioned as I woke up and looked at the girl in front of me. She had cuts all over her face and she was clutching her stomach. "What the hell happened!" I practically screamed at her. "A-Ali, she's gone full cobra." She stuttered back. I felt like my head was going to explode, Ali Lawrence, the girl who made hawk and I promise to her that we wouldn't trust Kreese, is now training at cobra kai. I looked up at her with worried eyes. "Did she do this to you?" I questioned as tears formed in my eyes. She nodded slowly and a tear slipped down her cheek. "I just wanted us to be friends, I didn't want the past to repeat itself." She spoke now in tears. I sat in the hospital bed stunned, I wanted to help her, but I didn't know how, I was stuck here, I couldn't walk, I was helpless. "I- I'm going to help her... I'm going to get her back." I reassured to the girl, but I was unsure. My mom told me that Johnny hasn't been seen since the fight at school, Ali was alone, and she was under awful influence. Not only did Kreese have her wrapped around his finger, he also had hawk wrapped around his finger. And together... they were unstoppable. 

Ali's pov

"Alright everyone, class dismissed!" Sensei Kreese called out to all of us. We all bowed and got changed in the bathrooms. Once everyone was done we met outside the dojo, it was crazy hot out. "Beach anyone?" Tory panted after just a few steps in the heat. "Ya I'm down." I replied with a nod. "Hell ya!" Hawk added in. "I got a nice new ride we could take there." Kyler offered. Hawk and Tory nodded in agreement but I just glared at Kyler. He noticed my stare and sent me a wink. I rolled my eyes at him and walked over to hawk. I turned his face towards mine and connected our lips together. I went up on my tip toes to reach his face and he held my waist to keep me up as I kissed him. I bit down on his bottom lip and a small groan escaped his lips. "Auhgg get a room." Kyler spat and Tory giggled in agreement. I slowly pulled away and hawk blushed wildly. I sly smirk spread across my face as I laughed along with Tory. Kyler on the other hand looked more jealous than amused. 

When we got to the beach we went to a secluded part where nobody would see us. We immediately took off our clothes so we were just in our bathing suits due to the scorching heat. I quickly ran into the ocean and dived into the waves. When I looked up I saw hawk running in and doing the same. When he came out from under the water his red hair lay on his forehead and a smile was plastered across his face. He ran out to me and wrapped his arms around me in the water. "Throw her!" Kyler called to him as him and Tory ran into the water. I was quickly lifted above hawks head and I squirmed around. "No no no no!" I squealed but it was to late, he threw me into the water and I landed a few feet away from him. I came up from the water with a pouty look on my face and I scolded him with my eyes, he just laughed and pulled me back over to him. 

Tw: Drug use

After about an hour in the water crashing around in the waves we walked back up to the beach and sat in a circle. Then Kyler threw his backpack down in front of me. "Open it." He smirked. I looked at him suspiciously before slowly unzipping the pocket. I dumped it out and a bottle of vodka landed on the sand along with some bags of coke and a bunch of small pieces of paper. "Oh hell ya." I cheered as I picked up one of the bags. "Damnnnn." Tory added in. "Hit me with a line." She continued. "Where are you planning on putting this line? The sand?" Hawk scoffed. We all looked over at Kyler with questioning looks and he smirked at us. "Not so fast..." He started. "We aren't just using this for fun... we're playing line or dare." He finished. (Drink or dare but with drugs) (Also I have never done this before, the only way I know how to write this is by watching rafe cameron do it, so bare with me here) "Oh hell ya!" We all cheered. "Alright I'll ask first." Kyler smirked. "...Tory... line or dare?" He continued. "Pfft line." She scoffed and she put the line on the backpack and inhaled it through the paper. Her nostrils flared as she did but she didn't even cough a bit. "Hell ya tory!" I cheered as she shook her head around in victory. "Alright, Ali line or dare?" She questioned. "Dare, lets spice it up." I smirked. "Take a shot of vodka and spit it in hawks mouth." She dared with a smirk. "Wouldn't be the first time we've done that love." Hawk teased from beside me. I rolled my eyes at him but butterflies secretly swarmed in my stomach at the new nickname he gave me. I grabbed the vodka and put as much in my mouth as I could. I stood up and hawk went on his knees in front of me. He closed his eyes and I slowly cupped his chin before I spit the vodka into his mouth in a quick straight line. He opened his eyes and smirked at me before he ran his thumb along my lower lip and cleaned the vodka off my chin. "Mommy? Sorry. Mommy? Sorry." I heard Tory joking from next to Kyler. Everyone started laughing and the game continued on. Kyler being the pussy he is forfeited his dare of pulling his swim trunks down and showing us his ass, this dare was given by a very high Tory.