☾ fifty - two ☾

Back home I sighed.

'How do I solve Max's problem? What about the tea tasting party I'm supposed to be hosting?'

A unique tea party.

Honestly, I wasn't very confident.

'My father might kick me out because I'm hosting a tea party.'

Whenever I gave him tea, he was never impressed.

The value of tea here is very high.

And the price was prohibitively high even for the middle class.

'Because today's drink is white tea, it's more expensive than regular tea.'

The types of tea vary, but it is only divided according to fermentation method or acidity.

The raw material is made from Camellia sinensis, a tea tree.

Among them, white tea was made by collecting sprouts that have not gone bad, and the price is very high because the quantity is limited.

'It's all about variety, maybe then I'll be able to stand next to Rose...'

It doesn't really matter anymore since my reputation is already at rock bottom, but Rose, who has been raising stocks in social circles for a while, was different.

If I have a party with a normal tea, people who think I'm insincere might blame this on Rose.

[ note : she says this because rose was the one who invited her, and if she fails to meet the standards people will make fun of rose for choosing someone who has no experience w tea]

The problem is that having precious tea won't be enough to impress them.

'Is there any way to breakthrough?'

As I was pondering over the number of cases I was dealing with, I heard a knock.

"My lady, this is Marilyn."

"Oh, come in."

As soon as I finished speaking, Marilyn opened the door and came in.

I exclaimed at the various kinds of flowers held in her arms, "Wow, they're beautiful."

Smiling and nodding, Marilyn spoke, "Right? I went out to the garden and they were so pretty that I brought them inside to bloom in a vase."

"Yes, they certainly look good."

As I was staring blankly at the colorful flowers, an idea flashed in my mind.

'Yes! That's it...!!'

I approached Marilyn and opened my mouth, "Marylin, by any chance..."

Soon she nodded and her eyes shone.

"Of course. There are still so many more." I grinned at her answer.

'Yes, I think we can save face even if the tea isn't very good.'

_

The next morning, I was going to go do the errand I had thought of the day before.

But I couldn't do that because Marilyn stopped me.

"You can't take a walk in that dress, My Lady."

"Why?"

I didn't understand.

I wore a chemise as an indoor dress, but the place I was going to go out wasn't far away, because it was right in front of my house.

"It's almost time for the sun to rise. You have to wear a robe and a hat because your skin is very fragile."