☾ sixty - three ☾

They all marveled at the Crown Prince's actions.

'Yes. These people are only saying that because they don't know what kind of person the Crown Prince truly is.'

Awkwardness still remained as they no longer wanted to praise the Crown Prince.

Unfortunately, however, there was a series of praise for him once again.

"It doesn't make sense to believe that he looks ugly."

"That's right. The previous Empress was very beautiful, she carried herself with a lot of prestige."

"Maybe he's very handsome but he knows that he's unfavored, so he covers his face with armor."

Even if his mother was beautiful, that didn't mean he was as well.

And on top of that, the Crown Prince was nothing but a mad tyrant, regardless of his appearance.

'It's not all about looks...'

I sighed as I reminded myself of how I was in the past with Mikhail.

"Miss Juvellian, would you like to accompany me to the temple tomorrow?"

I would love to go, but lately I've been feeling very fatigued.

As I was about to refuse...

"Would you like to come with me? Sometimes going places will make you feel better."

How is this woman so eloquent? She never gives me room to refute.

At Veronica's words I sighed and nodded in agreement.

_

The Empress frowned as she chucked a ceramic figure across the room.

Crash!

"Maximilian, you're a pain in the neck!"

The Empress bit her fingernails, trying to keep her temper under control.

"I'm sure you're determined to spoil my daughter's coming-of-age ceremony!"

There is a certain priority for events held in the imperial palace.

First, small ball meetings are held all the time, so anyone is free to attend.

It is also free to participate in the National Foundation Harvest Festival, which is held once a year as well as the Royal Family's birthday banquets.

However, all aristocrats are to attend the events, such as victory banquets, coronation ceremonies, and  coming-of-age ceremonies, which are held once in a lifetime.

And it was common to have small delays to draw attention to the main character of the banquet.

However, the Prince, who was an eyesore, was not only honored, but also set the date for the banquet two weeks before the Princess's coming-of-age ceremony, making the two events take place in the same month.

'It was a ruse to target my Princess.'

She wanted to tear the Crown Prince to death right away

These days, perhaps he's been drinking a lot of liquor to celebrate his victory, so it was possible.

[ note : meaning she wants to catch him off guard while he's drunk ]

But this time, there was a reason why the Empress couldn't send an assassin.

"Even if I want to kill him, I can't kill him because Beatrice's coming-of-age ceremony is just around the corner!"