☾ sixty - one ☾

"I was very impressed with your behavior just now."

I frowned at Marien's words.

'What? My behavior?'

I couldn't think of anything they could be impressed about.

I'm glad you don't think it's true, let alone impressive.

In answer to my question, Catherine opened her mouth as she placed the teacup down on the pedestal.

"It's not easy to reveal the secrets of such great quality tea, no matter how close you may be with someone."

'It's not a secret. It's no big deal, that's why I said it...'

I was embarrassed because I didn't know I would be overestimated.

"No, that's...."

Of course, I am grateful they interpreted it in a good way, but it's burdensome for them to praise me by interpreting it differently than what I had intended.

For that reason, I tried to confess frankly that I didn't mean it.

But the two women I mentioned earlier stopped me from speaking.

"Yes, I'm just grateful that you have trusted us and told us."

"It's the second time I've met you privately, but I was thrilled by your kindness."

I was embarrassed to see them twisting my intentions.

"Everyone, cut it out."

When everyone couldn't make a rational judgment, someone who could make a proper judgment appeared.

Lady Terrence opened her mouth, staring at me.

"Although the princess is kind enough to tell us the secrets of the tea, answers very well and is a better person than we thought, you still have to be calm about the tea."

Is it a mistake to think that it feels like a compliment?

Anyway, I don't want to go to tasting events and any other activities in the future.

Then I took her words with me.

"That's right. I like being fair, too."

Lady Terrence nodded at my answer.

"In that sense, I'll speak fairly. The tea she gave me is seemingly ordinarily dazzling."

Of course it is.

The leaves themselves are worth looking at by mixing flowers, but no one was able to see the tea leaves because they are put in filter paper and brewed anyway.

'Well, that was a failure on my part.'

As I was thinking that...

"But nonetheless, it was wonderful to process the tea this way using the special technique. The scent was very good. It felt like the rose scent itself was spreading in my mouth."

I was listening to Lady Terrence's praise with a blank face.

"Just remember that if you break the tea tasting rules in the future, you'll get kicked out."

Before I could even process her words, everyone started cheering.

"Congratulations!''

"Pleasure to be with you in the future!"

"Please take good care for me!"

I was filled with sighs at their congratulatory remarks.

'Lady Terrence... what did I do for you to pass me?'