☾ sixty - six ☾

Max arrived at the empire two days after collecting positive articles about himself.

Which was more than he had expected.

As soon as they entered the hideout quarters located within the empire, the knights immediately fainted from exhaustion.

Although he couldn't do the same because he had to withhold his honor as the captain, Dennis, who was also tired, rested on a chair.

'It's impossible for regular humans to do this.'

Then someone came into Dennis's view.

The Prince seemed to be getting ready to go out in clean clothes while the others were still in their ragged clothing.

"Your Highness, where are you going?"

"I have somewhere I need to go."

Dennis stared at him as he tried to figure out where it was he needed to go.

Max then asked, with a serious expression, "How do I look?"

"How do you look?"

The prince, wearing a white shirt and black pants, looked like a handsome young man who would be fascinated by anyone.

'You've grown really well.'

Dennis was about to give him a compliment but decided to shut his mouth firmly.

'You asked the enemy a similar question.'

When the Prince first appeared on the battlefield, he was young and naive, so he was mocked by his enemies.

Dennis gulped.

'I don't know why you're asking me this.'

He knew that if he gave the wrong answer he might not live to see the end.

Just like the enemies on the battlefield.

The Prince's temperament, which disliked being looked down upon, clearly showed he expected an answer he wanted.

"You look very dignified!"

Max creased his brows at his answer.

Dennis gulped once again.

'Isn't that the answer you wanted?'

Dennis thought of words the Crown Prince might not like.

'You hate anything that has to do with looks, right? This should be fine.'

Dennis spoke once again after collecting his thoughts.

"You look so powerful!"

The Prince's face remained the same.

"You keep saying weird things."

Dennis became frightened at the cold response the Crown Prince gave.

The manager of the hideout came into the room and spoke with a grin on his face.

"Your Highness, you look great! If you go out to the streets as it is, the virgins will definitely be swooning! Haha!"

Dennis gasped in astonishment.

'Is he crazy?! Why would he say something like that...!!!'

"I'm out."

Dennis stared at the Prince's back as he left the hideout.

'Wha-What? Did he eat something wrong?'