☾ fifty - five ☾

At his teacher's question, Max's mouth twisted.

"Wh-Why... That's..."

At the moment, Max stopped.

What was the reason? 

He couldn't define it himself.

Max clenched his fist.

"Damn, why the hell am I..."

The answer to the problem he had was in his mind, but he turned away from it because his head was starting to hurt.

It seemed he vaguely understood, but Max still couldn't say the answer.

[ note : this is him stubbornly refusing that he might have feelings for juvel ]

Suddenly, his teacher's cold voice struck his ears.

"It seems that you can't lie about being love."

There was a lot of resistance in his teacher's words.

Max stared at his teacher with a gaze shaped like burning firewood.

Distracted by the blazing fire in his mind, he suddenly saw a graceful face that somewhat resembled Juvellian.

And just like that his mind became clear.

'Yes, I am...'

Normally, he would refute his teacher's words directly, but he couldn't get angry no matter how rude he was being.

Just because he's her father.

When Max didn't respond, Regis began to speak in an icy voice once again.

"Don't show up in front of my daughter any more."

'But when he says stuff like this, it's really annoying.'

Soon, Max opened his mouth with a rebellious look.

"No."

At his disciple's refusal, Regis' eyes sank even colder.

"She's a child who already has a lot of wounds. She's not just someone that can be treated as your play toy."

At that moment, Max's eyes became fierce.

'You think I'm treating her as a pastime?'

Of course, when he first approached Juvellian, he had an impure purpose.

[ note : that purpose was to get rid of his teacher's 'weakness' ]

< Oh, father's disciple. >

But after that, he found her...

< Because of the changing seasons, the temperature difference is very severe, so it is chilly at night. >

He always felt cold, but thanks to her, he realized what warmth was for the first time.

< Sleep well. >

He always fell asleep with his sword right next to him in case of an attack, but while he was with her, he was able to sleep with confidence.

< You can be honest with me. >

In case he was ignored, he had to always show a strong figure against such anxiety.

But by her side, he didn't have to.

< I was worried since it is my taste, but I'm glad it fits to your tastes. >

It was true that he didn't like it, but when he was with her it was okay.