1

[ Valentine ]

(Valentine aka Tino)(Taurus)(Stud)

(Taurus)
(Stud)

I tip toed out of bed seeing Keris still sound asleep besides me. One loud creak and her reddened eyes popped open. I held in a groan as her eyes travelled to me standing besides the bed.

"Where do you think you're going?" she asked in an annoyed voice, still sleepy from the events of last night. "I'm just going to get something to drink. My throat dry," I lied.

"Well, bring me some water back too," she mumbled. I already knew she was going to be asleep for another hour or two. She wasn't a morning person. That'd give me time to do what I needed to do. She buried her face back into a  pillow.

I rushed out of the room in my boxers and bra and went to the fridge to make her some water. I made myself a glass too and left it on the counter, chugging half of it. I put hers upstairs on the nightstand and took the keys to my Lexus.

I slowly unlocked the front door then closed it behind myself. I raced to my car and pressed the button. Driving off, I glanced up at our bedroom window. I could see Keris staring out at me, anger in her eyes.

She knew this was how it had to be. This was all her fault anyways.

"Drop da addy, Tino," my good friend Teece said into my ear.

I placed my phone down in the cup holder seeing a cop about to pull up right beside me. I put Teece on speaker phone and I told her the address. "And somebody want us to steal some jewels. This some crazy shit, Tino," Teece said for the fourth time.

"And they know the shit not even real anyways. If me and you is ever this petty when we like sixty or seventy, we gon have to pay somebody to shoot us," I told her.

"For real. This is giving me very much-

"Hold on, I'm finna pull into Whataburger," I told Teece. "Aye, gimme me some fries and a coke."

"Large or small?" I asked her, sighing. Teece was always eating. I'm not even exaggerating, every hour I'm seeing her buying a snack or a meal, whatever's wrong with her is serious. If I could eat that much and not gain any weight, I'd do it too though.

"Large fry, I want a Sprite," she told me.

"Ight."

There wasn't a line in the drive thru but the parking lot was packed packed. I wonder what they have going on. I know some restaurants have kid friendly days and stuff where the kids paint or what not, but I'm starting to think they're having a party inside.

I'm never usually on this side of town, Meyerland is where either the middle class or really rich, River Oaks type of niggas be. I'm not either. This Lexus hardly gets paid every month, especially with Keris' habits.