31

[ Valentine ]

I dragged Dom back inside of the club as she cackled hysterically. She nearly fell over a woman in a two piece bikini set. Her skin was wet and her Afro sparkled with water.

"Fresh from the beach huh?" Dom leered towards her, slobbering all over herself with a bottle in hand. The woman was drunk as well, she giggled at Dom. "Yeah."

"I bet I can make you wet again," Dom chuckled, setting her bottle randomly down and moving towards the woman. Keeping an eye out on Dom was turning more into babysitting at the club rather than me getting any new females. One downside of all of this though, was that I can't take any of these beautiful women home tonight because Dom and I had to get out of here.

I left Dom's side and threw away her bottle. She had set it down randomly one times too many, she'd end up drugged. The people here didn't rub me right but they all knew Dom. I guess the kid was more grown up than I thought.

I went towards the dance floor, and past the poles. A girl was upside down twirling while she shook her ass. A man lazily threw cash at her. A friend of hers hyped her up, barely holding onto her martini filled to the brim.

I ignored it all and headed to the bathroom. I need to clear my head a bit more so I can drive, plus I don't need to drink to turn up.

I entered the bathroom and ignored a giggling lesbian couple in the corner. I washed my hands then my put some water on my face. The cold water was refreshing and I patted my face dry with one of the few rough napkins left in the dispenser.

"You- You wanna join us?" the fem asked me drunkly. "I'm good," I said quickly, making my way out of there. Who knows if the stud would have beat me up for denying her girlfriend. I was growing uncomfortable with this place. Too much drinking was going on, but that's a club like this for ya.

I went to find Dom and saw her on a couch getting a lab dance from the woman. The lady easily could have been 10 to 15 years older than Dom but she enjoyed it all nonetheless.

"Dom, we should go," I moved away the woman drunkly bouncing and dancing on my friend.

"Not ready yettt," Dom smirked, eyes closing.

"Drink this at least," I told her. I gave her some water and she opened her eyes, frowning. "Eww," she groaned. "Drink it, Dom," I said sternly. "Who are you, her mom?" the lady asked me then got up to go bother someone else. "You made her go..go away," Dom sung.

I helped my friend up and kept making her drink. I led her towards the bathrooms again. I didn't want to go back in there but from Dom's reaction to her drinks, this was her first time ever tasting an adult beverage.

Within seconds of spotting a toilet, Dom began throwing up. I patted her back reassuringly, letting her get it all out into the pissy toilet.

My mind drifted back to Anaela as Dom went on her third round of throwing up. I didn't even set up the whole Pouty situation, I hadn't gotten to plan anything. Teece and I were supposed to work on that. Hopefully I'll be able to leave Dom somewhere safe once we leave Houston and come back to get Teece.

Once I have Teece back with me then Dom and I can start making "money" moves. And "taking gangs" moves. I don't know whatever's going on, but hopefully it allows me to not have to hurt Anaela- nor Dom.

"I'm done," Dom told me weakly. I got her the very last paper towel I could find and helped her wipe up her mouth. I slowly helped her up and had her gulp the water from the faucet to make her mouth taste better.

She spit it out harshly into the sink and looked over at me like she didn't know me. "When are we leaving?"

"Soon, I'm gonna get a snack from the bar and then we can go," I told her. My goal is for Anaela to not know about this night, because I also don't wanna hear her mouth. I mean, it's not like the cops have even thought about us possibly correlating to Anaela yet anyways.

I held Dom's shoulder as we made it out of the bathroom towards the bar. Dom was looking rough now, but she still winked at a couple of girls. She was gonna be such a catch when she was more experienced in everything like me.

I got a small snack from the bar and started leading Dom towards the entrance-exit.

I froze when I saw a familiar face.

"Ana- Dom began to yell.

I clapped my hand over Dom's mouth and yanked her back towards the bathrooms.

What was Anaela doing here?