26

{ Anaela }

We left from the pool, tipsy and dizzy. I closed our hotel door behind us and Pouty shimmied off to the shower. I dripped by the front door, holding my cold, wet body. Pouty looked back at me, peeling off her damp swimsuit and brushing her hair back out of her face.

"We could share a shower if you would like, Anaela. I wouldn't want you to get....cold."

Her body seemed to shimmer, everything had an extra sparkle to it. I stumbled towards her, flinging my towel on the bed. "You mean...you wanna warm- warm me up?" I asked drunkly.

"Yes," Pouty purred, stripping naked in front of me. Pouty helped me out of my clothes and let them heavily smack to the tile floors of the bathroom. She pulled me inside and warmed up the water in the shower. I stared at my naked body in the mirror that began to steam up.

"Pouty," I whispered, turning to her.

"Call me Siara tonight," she whispered.

She pulled me into the shower and shut the door. She pushed me against the wet walls of the shower area and leaned against my slippery body. She held my titties awkwardly as she kissed me. We made out, gripping each other's wet limbs, trying to hold on as long as the water would allow.

I closed my eyes and let the water fall over my face as I let Siara dominate me. Just this one time though, I told myself. If I ever got another opportunity, surely I'd show her what Anaela was about. She slipped her wet fingers into my throbbing vagina, bringing her finger up to delicately taste it. Her eyes met mine in the same instant that I came over myself. She didn't have to do anything, Siara had that much power over my mind tonight.

I may not be regularly attracted to her, but drunk, Siara was a gift. I tilted her head back and started kissing behind her ear and along her neck. I felt her tingle in pleasure.

"I want you," I mumbled over and over, the scent of alcohol on my breath wafting around the water and across her naked skin. I let my mouth be one with hers, and her body. My nipples were hard, my legs were tensed. I just wanted to cum for Siara.

She turned off the shower and we stumbled out, barely slipping on the wet floor. We made it to the bed and fell on top of it. Hers or mine, I don't know. I kicked the wet towel off and it got tangled on my leg. As Siara kissed down my body, she threw it onto the floor.

She sat on top of me, her pussy on my belly button as we continued to make out and touch each other. We could go even that far, this felt like a blessing.

Having sex with her would be a miracle.

I held her thighs on my stomach and let her grind against me. I felt her lips move as she moved against my skin. It felt so nice. My pussy throbbed, untouched mostly throughout all of this. I closed my eyes and bit down on my lip as Siara scooted back and laid her pussy on top of mine.

I moaned just by the contact. I lifted my legs up, but she gently pushed them down. She grinded on top of me, allowing me to feel the wetness coming from her. She didn't want to do anything serious tonight, no scissoring, no strap, no fingering. It's fine, being physical with someone didn't have to necessarily mean physical entrance all of the time.

After we done making out and playing with one another's breasts, Siara laid her head against my chest. "I had to do this before I left Houston," she confided. "So you had feelings for me after all?" I asked, my intoxication levels now much lower.

"Yes..and no," she whispered.

"What does that mean?" I asked her.

"It means, it means...." she squeezed her eyes shut. "I don't know, it just felt so right. It felt so right when we were drunk but when I'm sober," she sat up, looking down at me, "it feels imperfect."

"Whats wrong with being imperfect?" I asked, sitting up also. She moved off of me and sat down with her legs folded. "Nothing, I just don't think I like girls. I don't think I actually like you," she looked over at me as if she expected me to be disappointed. I held a neutral expression, I didn't like her that way either. But our intimacy felt amazing. The only difference is that I know I like girls though.

"I think I could handle doing intimate things with other girls, but...I don't have feelings for them," she told me, looking away. "Maybe I could have sex or something with another girl, but that girl isn't you, Anaela."

"That's fine, everything we did still felt perfect." Pouty fumbled with her hands, "In my mind all of this felt like the perfect way to say goodbye to you, but now I feel like this will place our friendship in an awkward space," she told me.

"It won't if we leave each other physically and emotionally in the right way, today in Houston, Texas," I said seriously. I took in a deep breath, making her meet my eyes. "Siara Skai Love....you are my friend. A very good friend of mine, almost a best friend, although I don't like to claim those titles. Anything that was done tonight won't be forgotten about, but it does not solidify that anything else like it will ever occur again. Nor, does it mean that we are sneaky links, or fuck buddies, or whatever ridiculous names our generation has given in replace of "fucking around"," I smirked.

"I, Anaela Sky Hampshire, promise to be the best friend that I can be and to stay in contact with you. To stay on good terms with you, and to support you to my best ability."

"I, Siara "Pouty" Skai Love, vow to be the   best-est friend I can be and to leave our friendship on friendship terms and to not make out with Anaela Hampshire anymore," she smirked, still a little drunk. We hugged to close off our deals, drunkly falling across each other and closing our eyes.

"I'm sleepy as hell. Set an alarm to wake me up at like three."

I found my phone amongst the disaster we had turned the room into. "It's one now," I told her. I set the alarm. "When you wake up, drink lots of water and take some pain medication," I told her. "Anaela, I'm not completely innocent," she told me, rolling her eyes.

We laid back down against each other, pulling our pajama sets over our naked bodies to keep us warm. "I never even asked- where are you moving to? Perhaps I could visit you or vice versa. You don't have to be completely gone from the friend group physically."

"Russia," she told me, a sad smile on her face.

"Russia," I sighed tiredly, falling asleep on her.

*Was this chapter shocking?*