50

{ Anaela }

I woke up to a pounding headache and Valentine not by my side. Neither was Teece. I froze and jumped up. I searched for a weapon and crept my way through the house. I nearly shit myself seeing the two with mugs of coffee sitting in the kitchen. How did I not even smell that?

I gave them both annoyed looks and began sulking back to me and Valentine's room. "Where you going, babygirl?" she called out, her usual smooth talking a little awkward after days of misuse. I turned around, cocking an eyebrow at her. She sat down her coffee mug and approached me slowly, like we were in a movie or some shit.

I didn't know whether to back up or stay where I was. She reached me and leaned down to kiss me. Our lips met and everything after that was history. I could hear Teece making fake puke noises, but all I wanted to hear was our smacking. Valentine picked me up and carried me back to the bedroom.

"I'm never touching that bed again!" Teece called out loudly. I chuckled against Valentine's lips, making her laugh too at the tickling feeling. Valentine closed the bedroom door loudly behind us and laid me on the bed. She felt up and down my waist, bending over me to lay hickeys across my skin.

I rose my legs up to her shoulders, pressing her body down closer against me. My hands gripped the sides of her neck as she moved across my own. She moaned softly as I clutched tighter and she made me horny.

I could feel my kitty getting excited.

After all of this mayhem, finally some happiness in my life. Valentine moved away from my neck and stared down into my eyes. "I want to do so many things to you, Anaela. You just really don't know."

"I know," I whispered back, grabbing the sides of her face and moving it to kiss me. Her hands moved different places now. They slid under my shorts and went past my unshaven kitty. "Valentine," I came up for air. "I haven't had time to-

"I don't care," she interrupted me, eyes hungry. She slid two fingers into me immediately, sucking on my bottom lip as I tried to control my urge to ride her.

She used her other hand to tilt my head back as she sat down between my legs. She spit slowly into my mouth, eyes daring me to deny her bodily fluids. I accepted them into my mouth, licking my own lips. I sat up to kiss her some more, grinding myself quicker over her fingers.

Like a pro, she slid a third finger in before I could notice, and my quick grinding turned into powerful moans as she grabbed my neck and kept moving me against her fingers even as I tried to squirm.

"Shit, Tino."

"Yea," she whispered lightly, kissing me along my neck. "I wanna fuck you so bad," she whispered. "I want you." She slid half of a fourth finger in, massaging my clit in a way I didn't know anyone but myself could. Her tongue searched my mouth as she used the small of my back to grind me against her fingers. I moaned louder and louder into her ear. I was so embarrassed but victorious knowing that Teece could hear me.

This is mine's now.

"Daddy," I whispered. "Daddy!"

I could feel myself tightening, I could feel the climax. Tino slowly slid out all of her fingers, slamming me to the bed and bringing her mouth up to my pussy. She sucked her tongue in and I came all over her face. Her long tongue massaged my walls, her hands scratching hard into my thighs.

I liked the pain though as she pressed my thighs against the sides of her head. "Shit Tino," I whispered, out of breath. I was done. I laid down, breathing hard. My muscles felt so relaxed. I felt so tired but it was something about feeling so pleased and powerful.

"Again?" I asked breathing hard.

Valentine dove down.

My phone buzzed and I gave it an annoyed look. I thought about ignoring it but Valentine picked it up and answered it for me. "It could be important," she whispered before the call connected. "Hello?" I answered, taking the phone from her.

"Anaela. I'm sorry to bother you right now," my mother spoke quickly, as usual. I rose an eyebrow. "Sorry to bother me"? I leaned backwards against the pillows, my back worked out. I'd really have to build up some endurance for the type of stuff Valentine could offer.

"I need you to take that Meyerland deal tomorrow, Anaela. I know you just got in Wisconsin, but we can get you a private flight out. The family representative of the customers is getting impatient although the deal originally was set to take place in December."

"It's barely the second day of September."

"Exactly, but money is money," my mother sighed. "Well, I can be ready whenever you need," I said seriously. I need to get to the bottom of all of this Meyerland deal mess and be done with it. If it's a set up I guess I'll find out. My mother and I worked out some more logistics then I hung up.

Valentine was staring at me, rubbing my legs. I felt so self aware. I hadn't had time to wash up for the day, to shave at all since I had been on the run, to even look presentable for Valentine. Yet, she loved me the same. And her body did too. I didn't know whether to be proud or just grateful for that fact.

"Meyerland deal?" she asked, her face unreadable. "Yeah," I sighed. "Looks like I'll be leaving you tomorrow," I leaned over to crawl onto her lap. "You should just let me go," Valentine whispered against my neck, pouting against my skin.

"I don't want to. I got this. Now you've gotta trust me," I whispered.

Valentine only laid her head against my chest.