Chapter 2 - Cast party

Starting the last scene I didn't really feel well, but I put on my best happy face that I could so no one can see how upset I feel now.

I linked arms with Diego and soon the scene started where we have to hug our friends after the wedding and everything was going as it had to until I had to hug Rodrigo.

When I hugged him he pretty much surprised me when he whispered into my ear:

- You're too pretty to be sad...

I barely could keep my face straight as he said that and mostly when he smiled at me like how he have never smile at me before, but luckily it was Pablo whom I had to hug who is always funny, even when he's not trying to be so I could smile because what Rodri said made me happy very much, I don't know why...

----- TIME SKIP -----

Unfortunately later I didn't have time to talk to him privately because Martin called everyone over for a last meeting to thank us for our work we did in the past 3 years and told us that he'll be having a cast partly on the weekend and he wants to see all of us and we can bring whoever we want to.

Great, now I can see Diego with Annalise together on the party too.

I feel so awful. Tini has Peter, Jorge has Sophie (A/N: I keep forgetting how to spell her name so sorry because I probably suck again xD) and even Ruggero and Cande are in love. And here I am, alone and depressed.

But whatever. I'm going to the party to have fun and not to be sad, or anything like that. I'll be fine without a boyfriend and just focus on my friend while trying to ignore Diego and Annalise.

----- TIME SKIP -----

In the party's day I found a perfect purple dress to go in and it might be a bit too sexy... But I want Diego to notice me.

Soon I went to the party and the first person that greeted me was Lodo and Tini.

- Woah! Clarita! - Lodo gasped.

- You look amazing! - Tini added.

- Thank you! - I giggled.

Then Diego was walking by with Alfredo and Rodrigo and when they saw me their jaw literally dropped.

- Holy... - Alfredo started.

- Shit... - Diego continued.

- Girl... - Rodri finished and me and the girls burst out laughing and we all went into the room where everyone was and began to have fun, but I couldn't get Diego's face out of my mind and the way he was looking at me.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Some time passed and everyone arrived to the party and everyone I meant Annalise too.

We have been outside the garden, talking with Diego at the moment...

- You look incredible sexy... - he admitted, but he blushed deeply right away.

- Thank you - I giggled - You don't look bad yourself either!

He grinned and then Annalise appeared.

- Hey! What's up guys? - she asked then kissed Diego which broke my heart to see.

- We were just talking - Diego smiled.

- I... I'm going inside... - I mumbled, holding back to tears as I couldn't watch them kissing.

- Clari...

Diego looked at me worriedly and at this point he also seemed broken, but I couldn't stay because I sure would have started crying.

I went inside the house, to the kitchen to calm down and I found Lodo there.

- Clari, are you okay? - she asked as I was near to cry still.

- Yes... Yes, I'm fine... - I mumbled.

- Clari...

- I just... I just want to be alone... Don't worry... - I said as I turned away from her so she can't see me cry and I've been standing there for a while when I heard footsteps so I turned back and instead of Lodo I found Rodrigo standing behind me - Ah! Jesus!

- Sorry... I didn't mean to scare you - he said, smiling awkwardly.

- It's... It's fine... I'm actually happy that you're here...

- Clarita, why are you so sad lately whenever Diego is around?

- I'm not...

- I know you for 3 years. I can see when you're lying to me - he sighed as he walked closer to me, took my hand and kissed it - Tell me the truth... You have more feelings towards him than friendship... Am I correct?

- I uhm...

I really didn't want to tell him, but at this point it was perfectly pointless to lie to him.

- Yes... - I sighed and looked down - But I know he doesn't feel the same way... And I feel really pathetic...

- But you aren't! - he cut me off then gently lifted my chin up and looked into my eyes - And what would you say if someone would tell you that loves you?

- What...?

By the look in his eyes I knew what and who he was thinking about...

- You...?

He just smiled and nodded quietly then without waiting any longer he kissed me...