Chapter 20 - A mistake?

The next day we headed off to work on different ways as Diego went home to get changed first while I did the same.

I don't know what came to me last night, but I just couldn't say no to him and I just let him do what he did.

I'm not saying that it wasn't good because it was! Ah... Just the thought of it makes me grin like an idiot... B-But I shouldn't have let him do that... Because of Annalise and Rodrigo...

If they find this out none of them will be too happy about this and the least I want to do is to make him sad... I don't really care about Annalise to be honest...

Anyways...

As I arrived to work I was pretty surprised when I didn't find Diego there, but I got ready to shoot anyway.

When I was ready I went to the restroom to check on tbe others and there the TV was on... I wish it wasn't...

In the TV there was Diego and Annalise together and it was a record from this morning as they were kissing and I know I've said that I don't care because I'm with Rodrigo, but after last night I thought he really care about me...

But I was wrong...

The way they were kissing there and how he was smiling... I just couldn't watch anymore and stormed out of the room and luckily no one actually noticed how upset I was there.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Once I was on my way to the set I saw Diego smiling at me, but at this point I truly wanted to just slap him on the face, but instead I ignored him and went to my place.

As I guessed he was coming after me, wanting to know why am I ignoring him...

- Why? Why?! You don't know?!

- No!

- Then I'll help you find out! - I groaned - You. Annalise. Kissing and smiling at each other like lovers do.

- That was for the media, you know - he said - What I told you last night is true... That I love you... - he whispered.

- No, you don't! Because that look you can't just act!! - I cried out - Just leave me alone with your lies!!

- What?! Clarita, I didn't lie to you!

- Yes, you did and don't you dare play around any more! I know what I saw and I don't want to be the second choice for you! But atleast I hope I was good enough for you for one night... - I whispered the last part before Martin and the others arrived and we started working.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Finishing our scene with Diego he didn't dare to speak to me at all and just let me leave.

I was just so sad, disappointed and mad at him that I didn't even want to see him for too long and I headed to my dressing room to relax, but a few minutes later I hear a knock on the door.

- Leave me alone, Diego! - I shouted, but the door opened anyway.

But it wasn't Diego.

- Rodrigo! - I gasped.

- Hello to you too - he smiled - Why so annoyed again? What did he do to you?

- I...

I couldn't tell him. Not just because I didn't want to hurt him, but I just broke down and ran into his arms, crying.

- Sssshhh... I'm here now and not leaving you alone with him anymore... I promise...

I didn't say anything, I was just hugging him tightly and later when I finally calmed down we started talking normally and he told me about what happened in his work while he was away...