Chapter 40 - Meeting

- Diegooo! I told you that I can go on my own legs too! - I whimped as he picked me up in front of my apartment and took my inside in his arms.

- And I told you that I don't accept a no as an answer to this - he replied firmly while smiling cheekily at me - You're all mine tonight!

- Not just tonight - I smirked as I kissed him softly on the lips.

- Sounds amazing - he smirked back and soon we have already been in my bedroom.

There he layed me down on the bed and began to kiss my neck slowly lower and lower, giving me chills and excitment more and more.

- I've missed this so much... - he whispered while he was kissing me more and more sensually - So much...

- Ah... You know that oh... That this only happened once... Ah... - I moaned while I had my arms around him.

- I know - he said, looking up at me - But from now on this will happen more and more... Hopefully - he smirked cheekily then suddenly he started biting my neck.

- Ahh... My god! - I moaned again.

- I love you... - he whispered, caressing my legs up and down sensually that made me moan even more - You're my everything and I'm not going to let go of you anymore, I promise...

At this moment I simply kissed him on the lips passionately and I could feel that it turned him on too and you can guess what happened after that... ;)

----- TIME SKIP -----

The next morning I was so happy that I didn't even want to get out of the bed as I was laying in Diego's strong and protective arms.

I looked up at his sleeping face and I couldn't help smiling like an idiot as I was looking at him. I was just too happy that he's actually here, with me and this time nothing and no one will change our mind in this.

We're officially boyfriend and girlfriend... But of course there will be a lot of riporters and people that want to know how did this happen between us.

- Good morning, beautiful - I suddenly hear him whispering while caressing my cheek softly - How are you doing?

- I'm feeling better than ever! - I replied as I rolled over to face him and kissed his nose - Thanks to you...

- I didn't do anything...

- No, huh?! - I snapped playfully - So the last night was nothing to you??

Suddenly he pushed me off of him and got on top of me with a huge cheeky smirk on his face.

- That was everything to me - he said - And I hope we'll have more nights like this - he added cheekily, hoping to make me blush and it worked as always.

- Well... We're finally together now... So there's nothing that can stop us - I giggled as I wrapped my arms around his neck - I love you so much... You have no idea...

- I love you too... - he smiled then kissed me on the lips softly and lovingly - And you're coming home with me, right?

- Of course... But first can you stay here with me for 2 more days? Just to relax... Because when we're going home everyone will have a lot of questions to us, you know... Mostly riporters...

- Then we'll answer to everything together - Diego smiled - Because this is our story - he said then kissed my neck.

- Good then... - I sighed deeply as I relaxed in his arms for a bit more.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later on Marco called me and wanted to meet up for some reason with both me and Diego so we headed to meet him.

- Ah! You came! - Marco smiled happily when he saw us.

- Of course we did - I smiled back and hugged him tightly while Diego stayed back and smiled the whole time. I didn't see him, but I could feel it.

After hugging for some minutes as decided to have lunch together while we were talking and after a while suddenly a woman appeared in the restaurant, seeming to be looking for someone.

When Marco noticed the woman too he jumped up from his seat and waved to her. Weird...

- Right here! - he said.

The woman smiled right away and came up to us and first greeted Marco, surprisingly with a kiss on the cheek then he introduced her to us too...

- She's Isabella - he said - I met her first after our fourth performance and since then we have been keeping contact... We pretty much became close friends... But hopefully will be more soon - he added as he looked at her from the corner of his eyes with a look I've never seen before, but I know what is that mean exactly and I think so does Diego as he was also grinning cheekily as me at this very moment.