Chapter 32 - A Skype call

After reading Diego's message I decided to get ready to sleep, but before that I left a voice message to him to thank him for this... Atleast that's what I was planning because it was already late, but then he called me first.

- Hey, beautiful - he said.

- Hey! I thought you're busy at this moment at home...

- No, I'm actually not that busy and I wanted to call you after seeing your amazing dance in the show.

- Thank you - I giggled - I did my best...

- And you were the third one on this list! That's incredible!

- But you know we aren't going for the third place! - I joked and he got it right away.

- Of course! Be the first and everyone will respect both of you there more!

- Yes! I'll win! I'll win for you...

I could hear him gasping pretty loudly before answering:

- Good then... - he said - I love you, beautiful...

- I love you too... - I mumbled while I began to blush like crazy.

Later on we agreed to talk on Skype the next time so we can even see each other which made me really happy because I wanted to see him.

----- TIME SKIP -----

In the next few days me and Marco has been working on the new choreograpy for hours and I learned it in a really short time so it was good.

Me and Diego agreed to make a call on Skype on Wednesday and it was time already. I was so excited to call him and I wasn't the only one.

- Clari! - he gasped when he saw me - You look incredible...

- Thank you - I giggled - You don't look bad yourself!

- Well, thank you, MyLady - he smiled.

Oh god, I've missed seeing his smile so much... I just can't explain that...

- Anyway how are you? - he continued - You know I miss you and I'm always thinking about you...

- Stooop doing this to me - I groaned as I was trying to hide my face because I've been blushing like crazy.

- I can't help it - he smiled warmly.

- I miss you too... I always do... - I muttered - And thank you for the flowers and the message too... It made me really happy...

- No need to thank me - he said - I said everything from the bottom of my heart... And I'm sure you'll win this show... Either any of them were as good as you...

I really wanted to just go and hug and kiss him now, but unfortunately I couldn't.

- Anyway I'll be working on a show as well! - Diego said after a while of talking only about me and my show.

- Oh really? And what show?

- A talking show... Or something like that...

- Something like that? - I laughed.

- Hey! I only found out about this a few hours ago! I still don't know too much about it yet because I'll only be meeting with the producer on Wednesday!

- Okay, okay - I smiled - Well then... All I can say is to enjoy your time there as me in Notti Sul Ghiaccio because then you'll be just amazing!

- I will - he smiled the way he can always make me blush and smile - But I'll think about you...

- Good... Because tonight all I could think about was you... - I said, blushing again.

- I love you, Clarita... I'm so sorry for treating you badly like that... - he sighed and he looked so sad at this moment.

- Diego... Don't talk about it - I replied - This is the past...

Now he smiled again and looked happier.

- This is why I love you... - he said.

I swear I've never seen him acting like this. He's so cute and lovely now that I see his true lovely side I want to be with him... But this is not the time to say that...

- I love you too - I replied to him and we continued talking for hours and hours on.