Chapter 35 - Tango

The time of the show has finally came and I couldn't wait to perform the tango because it was a really hard choreography and this is the one that we have been practising for more than one week by now.

The always awfully sarcastic Mehmet even came up to me to wish me luck before the show, but I could see how much he didn't mean it.

- Don't get offended by that jackass - said Nicolas - He's always like with those that he doesn't seem to like... I don't know why.

- I didn't get offended at all - I smiled - I really don't care as I know we'll be great again!

- Yes, that's right! - said Marco from behind me.

And a few minutes later we got to start dancing first and I had to put the straightest and sexiest face up as... Well, you know... Tango is one of the sexiest dance in my opinion and in everyone else's opinion too.

I wanted to do my best to impress everyone, but mostly Diego. I really hope it'll work.

----- TIME SKIP -----

When we finished all the people were screaming in excitment.

- Brilliant! Amazing! - this was literally all the jury's opinion.

- You did the hardest moves that even for a professional - said Selvaggia Lucarelli, one of the member of the jury - I must say I'm really proud of you and you should be proud of her too, Marco!

- And I am proud - he said while taking my hands and kissing them while all I could do was to grin like crazy.

After we went backstage I couldn't help hugging Marco tightly.

- Are you happy for her prising you, or me prising you? - he laughed.

- Both! And I feel so amazing that even if we won't win I'm so happy!! - I giggled.

- But you'll win! - said Lodo who came next to us and she was ready for her performance - But now you have to go back in a moment!

(A/N: I'm referring to the third show where Clari was dancing tango and Lodo was performing :P)

- Okay, okay - I laughed.

- And I will too! - said Marco.

----- TIME SKIP -----

After Lodo finished singing I couldn't help being clapping excitedly as she was so amazing. But it's not surprising as she's always so amazing!

Soon the show finished too and now we were standing there, waiting for the results and once again I got so shocked by how many people voted for me and Marco.

When the show has finished totally I got home late, but once again it worth it.

I barely entered my apartment when a Skype call has came and I think you can guess who was it.

Diego.

- Hey, sexiness - he said right away which made me giggle - You were amazing tonight as well. Better than usual...

- Thank you - I smiled - But why do I hear some jealous in your voice?

- Because I am - he mumbled, rather embarrassed - You were so perfect... That I wished I could be in Marco's place at that moment.

- I see - I grinned.

- What are you grinning about now? - he muttered.

- You're just so cute when you're jealous - I giggled - I wish I could see your face when you have been watching us dancing,

- Come on, princess... Do you really want to see me jealous?

- Yes! - I giggled - Because I've been jealous for years and I don't know if you have seen that...

- I did.

- Then once I want to see you like that too!

- You're so evil...

- But you love me for it - I grinned at him.

- Yes, true - he grinned back - I love you.

- I love you too... And anyway Annalise visited me a few days ago and told me I'm the reason that you two broke up.

- What was she doing there??

- She came to argue with me, but I was fighting back and she wasn't expecting that.

- You told her what I told you, huh?

- Yes! And I enjoyed seeing her shocked face!

- I bet you did - Diego smiled - She has been calling me so many times after I sent her away, but soon she just stopped.

- That's good then... Because I don't want to see you upset anymore - I smiled - I really want to see you, you know...

- Me too, Clari... - he smiled warmly - I miss you so much...

- Me too... - I sighed.

After this we have been talking for a little more time, then I went to sleep while still thinking about him.