Chapter 42 - Together at home

When we finally arrived back to Buenos Aires Diego offered me to go with to his house now to spend the rest of the day together and I agreed.

I mean I've been away for months and couldn't see him and have him near me for a very long time which felt like lifetime. Of course I want to be with him!

Anyway....

When we arrived to his house he offered to make some tea for us so he left to the kitchen and a few minutes later I followed him and wrapped my arms around him gently.

- What is it, princess? You already miss me? - he asked as he smiled and caressed my arm gently.

- I always miss you... When you aren't near me... - I whispered as I rested my head on his shoulder - Seeing you with another girl was something really awful to bear... And I'm afraid to lose you again...

I could feel Diego took a deep breath after I said that then he turned to face me and looked into my eyes lovingly...

- You're not going to lose me anymore... I promise - he said while didn't take his eyes off of me even for a second - I love you so much... And I'll never ever leave you...

- Okay... - I smiled as I looked away, trying to hide my blushing face, but Diego lifted my chin up and kissed me lovingly on the lips.

- I love you so much... - he whispered - Will you live with me from now on?

- I'd love to - I replied, also whispering between his lips before kissing him passionately.

----- TIME SKIP -----

I spent the night at Diego's house and the next morning I woke up in his strong arms and I felt so happy. I just couldn't be happier.

- Awake already, princess? - I hear his deep voice whispering softly.

- Yeah... - I mumbled, sleepily - Good morning...

- Good morning - he smiled softly and kissed the top of my head - Did you sleep well?

- Perfectly - I grinned - How about you?

- Good... Very good - he said - Now that I could have you in my arms...

- You're too sweet - I giggled.

- You deserve it! Anyway...

- Yes?

- Would you come to the talk show Lengua Viva this weekend? For a talk with me?

- Sure - I replied - That would be amazing!

- But we'll have one more person with us. A riporter...

- Okay!

- Are you sure? I mean...

- I know you're worried about me and the so much questions about us... But don't... Because I'm ready to answer to anything!

- Okay then - he smiled then kissed me softly on the lips - I just want the best for you and I don't want you to feel uncomfortable, or anything like that...

- I won't... Don't worry so much - I giggled as I rolled over on top of him and kissed him again.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later on we got out of the bed and I went to make us some breakfast while he went to take a shower.

Or atleast this was the plan first...

When I was in the kitchen, making some tea first when I suddenly felt two strong arms around my waist and a soft kiss on my neck...

- Oh... Diego... - I sighed - What are you doing? I though... I thought you're going to the shower...

- I was... But then I decided to not to go alone - he replied then he turned me around and kissed me passionately on the lips while he grabbed my butt firmly - I want you to come with me...

He already had only a towel on...

- Oh! - I gasped and blushed deeply - Excuse you... - I added, giggling.

- I want you... - he said again then without any warning he picked me up into his arms and headed towards the bathroom.

- I think I have no other choice, but to join you... Am I correct? - I asked him.

- That's correct - he smirked as he arrived in to the bathroom - Now...

He pushed me against the wall and started kissing my while he was even undressing me and he didn't have a hard job as I only had his large shirt on me for the night...

- Oh... That's not fair... You're already almost naked...

- Then how about you get me fully naked now? - he asked cheekily while leading my hand down to the towel.

- Sounds interesting... - I smirked back at him - But first...

Then I pulled him closer into a very passionate and lustful kiss which he didn't refuse at all, but decided to make me more excited and kissing me back while caressing my legs.

And what happened after that?

I think you can guess it too...