Chapter 3 - The real Rodrigo: Part 1

Even this day wasn't weird enough Rodrigo just came, out of nowhere to cheer me up then he literally confessed me and kissed me.

First I didn't know what to do, but I didn't want to resist either as... Why? I mean... Lately he has been caring about me more than Diego and I'm... I'm pretty surprised by how good he's looking today, but maybe it's just because I always saw him as Gregorio and let's admit: Gregorio's style is not so flattering, but that was his character.

Anyway... When he broke the kiss he smiled at me again which made my heart beating faster by every second as he did it.

- I'm sorry... - he sighed painfully - I know I shouldn't have done that, but... I had to. This has been in me for some time too...

- No... - I mumbled as I began to blush deeply - It's okay... This actually made me really happy...

- It did?

- Yes... Just... Hug me... Please...

For some reason I really wanted to be in his arms and he didn't insist for a moment and pulled me into a tight hug and after a while I didn't know how long we have been standing there, in each other's arms when suddenly Alfredo appeared. We pulled away.

- Uhm... Martin wants to tell us some... "Exciting news" as he said... Outside... - he mumbled, looking at us in confusion.

- We're going in a minute - said Rodri and Alfredo left - Are you ready to go? - he asked me.

- Yes... - I nodded and he was about to head outside when I grabbed onto his arm - And thank you...

- Don't thank me - he smiled.

- But I have to! You cheered me up... Really - I said as I kissed him on the cheek - Okay... Let's go now!

He nodded and we headed outside together and when the others saw us they looked confused, but didn't seem to care. That's good. I don't want to explain things right now.

We set down next to each other while Diego was with Annalise, but he was staring at me. I'm guessing Alfredo told him about the hug he saw... But did he see everything? I hope not...

- Okay, guys! I have some exciting news! - said Martin - Violetta is going to have a season 4 to shoot soon!

Everyone cheered because we all was so for this. I didn't want to leave me friends and the show and anything.

As I heard the news I couldn't help hugging Rodrigo next to me, but I didn'g care who will see that and when I let go of him I could see he was blushing like mad, but smiling.

----- TIME SKIP -----

After Martin told us all the details the party continued in piece while me and Rodrigo was talking to each other...

- About that... Kiss... - he started, but I cut him off.

- I... I liked it... - I mumbled - I really wasn't expecting you to do something like that, but this is why it was amazing!

Wait, did I really just say that??

- Oh? Was I that amazing? - he laughed.

- Well... You wasn't bad - I smirked - But how about... We continue talking about this... At my apartment later on? This is a bit... A bit embarrassing to me and I'm afraid someone else will heart us who shouldn't have...

I think he knew whom I was thinking as he looked over my shoulder at Diego who was behind me then looked back to me and nodded.

I really like him. He always knew what I was thinking when we were working together even out of half words.

And later after the party finished Rodri walked me home and meanwhile we were talking about many things that I've never ever imagined that I will... With him.

- Well then... - he sighed when we arrived to my door - I'm better get going, eh?

- You don't have to... Remember that I've asked you to stay with me? - I smiled.

- Yeah, but...

- Do you have anything else to do? Because if yes then you don't have to stay, of course...

- No, no! - he gasped - I have nothing else to do actually... So... I'd love to... Stay with you a little longer...

I couldn't help, smiling happily as he said that and I pulled him inside my apartment.