Chapter 4 - The real Rodrigo: Part 2

Hours and hours of talking together and I just couldn't notice how fast the time was passing by as I was so happy.

Rodrigo is not the person I always thought he is. He's more than that. I can't explain properly, but he's just amazing!

I mean... He cheered me up on the party and he even agreed to stay with me for longer and cheering me up even more.

- Tell me what do you feel about me... - I suddenly burst out. I wanted to know if he was serious about what he said and did on the party, or just wanted to cheer me up.

He seemed to get nervous right away and seemed to be hesitating too, but he took a deep breath and replied...

- I love you - he said simply, but he was obviously nervous - Seeing you sad all the time just made me even harder to hide my feeling until the party where I decided to show you... And I'd do it again anytime... To see your beautiful smile again...

I couldn't help feeling like crying as he said that and not from sadness, but happiness.

- Clarita, I'll tell you as many times as I have to - he said as he caressed my cheek - I love you... I love you with all my heart and I...

At this point I cut him off by kissing him on the lips and he didn't seem to be too surprised as he didn't even pull away, or anything, but returned my kiss.

- I love you too... - I whispered while looking into his eyes.

- Are you sure about that? I mean... You were sad just a few hours ago because of Ramos...

- Rodri... - I sighed - I realized that I have to move on as there will be nothing between me and him... - I then smiled, took his hand and placed it above my heart which was beating so fast that I barely could handle it - Do you feel my heart and how fast it's beating?

- I do... - he mumbled and he seemed really surprised by that.

- I don't know how about you... But if you're fine with it... I uhm... I'd give us a chance...

He took a deep breath before answering...

- I'd love to - he smiled - But are you really sure that this is what you want to do?

- I do - I replied firmly.

- I'll help you forget about him... If this is what you need... - he smiled warmly at me.

- Thank you... - I mumbled as I leaned on his shoulder while he wrapped his arms around me and we continued talking together.

----- TIME SKIP -----

In the next morning I was pretty surprised that I didn't wake up in my bed, but... In the living room?

I looked around and I noticed Rodrigo next to me and I remembered what happened. That how nice he was to me the whole night... I probably have fallen asleep while we were talking because I was so tired.

- Good morning, princess - he said as he looked down at me.

- Nah, I'm not a princess, or anything like that... - I mumbled as I blushed deep red as he said that.

- To me yes, you are - he smiled and kissed the top of my head.

- Idiot... - I giggled - Anyway I'm sorry... For falling asleep like that... - I added.

- It's okay - he smiled - I didn't mind having you in my arms for the whole night.

- Stooop making me blush already! - I groaned, turning away from him so he can't see me blushing like mad.

- I can't help it... You're so adorable when you blush...

He then lifted my chin up and kissed me on the lips softly and after breaking the kiss we just stared into each other's eyes and smiled.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later we had breakfast together, but unfortunately after that Rodrigo had to leave because of some other work so he did, but we agreed to talk around in the evening.

After he left I decided to simply just relax today, but I didn't have too much time because I heard the doorbell.

- Who the hell...

It was Diego.

- Hey! - he grinned.

- Hey... What are you doing here now?

- I just wanted to see if you're okay... - he mumbled.

- I'm okay. Why wouldn't I?

- Well... You have been looking so... Sad yesterday and...

- I'm fine, don't worry - I smiled awkwardly.

- Okay... Good...

- Uhm... But come in! If you want... - I quickly said, not even thinking through properly - Well... If Annalise won't get mad, or anything...

- She's out with her friend so she doesn't know that I'm here - he replied then he came in.

- I see, I see - I mumbled and at this moment I heard my phone vibrating on the table so I went to check it and as soon as I saw who was that I couldn't stop smiling.

- Who is it? - Diego asked, looking confused.

- Uhm... Just a friend, asked me out for shopping tomorrow... - I replied.

But I lied. It was Rodri.

"Hey, princess!

I was just wondering if you'd like to go out with me for dinner tonight. I'd really love to have your company and hear your answer.

Your Rodri"

He's just too cute...