Chapter 44 - Best Birthday

Later it came out that Rodri isn't just seems fine, but he even found someone to him as well and it makes me happy because he cared so much about me and I want him to be happy too.

As time passed by me and Diego were even more in love than before and I'm so happy with him! He's the sweetest guy I've ever knew!

Soon it was time for his birthday and I was thinking that what should I do for him.

Luckily Tini and the others were at home too so I had some help...

As we were planning we got a great idea: To surprise him at his workplace because he'll be working on his birthday as well.

It will be easier than you'd think because I'll be his guest in his talk-show so all we have to do is to get the others to place.

----- TIME SKIP -----

I was already in place with Diego while he was getting ready to shoot.

- Happy Birthday, my man! - I said as I hugged him and kissed him on the cheek.

- Thank you, princess - he smiled - How many times you've said it already?

- Not enough - I giggled.

- Come on! That's not fair!

- What's not fair?

- Being so adorable! I need to work within a few minutes, but this is impossible if you're playing with me like this! - he groaned.

- Too bad because you have to - I smiled - But as soon as you finish here we can be together... Just the two of us - I added, kissing him on the lips softly.

- Sounds lovely - he smiled back as he kissed me one more time on the lips before going to the set and start filming.

It was Florenzia Ortiz (aka Priscilla) who he has been interviewing now and she also knew about our plan as well.

As they were working now I sneaked out to see if the others are coming too and I lead them to the room behind the one where Diego was.

I also called some of his friends whom weren't from the cast and they also agreed to come right away.

- Okay! Everyone's ready?

- Yes! - they all said at the same time.

- Okay. I'll talk to Flor when they're taking a break and then it's time...

----- TIME SKIP -----

A few minutes later they took a break and while Diego went to his dressing room I went to catch Flor.

- Ready? - I asked.

- Yes! Just say when it's time! - she replied.

- I'll be joining to the next "round" so...

- That's even better then!

I know she played that psycho Priscilla, but she's an amazing woman in person.

When it was time Diego came back and kissed me on the forehead softly:

- Ready, ladies? - he asked.

- Yes! - me and Flor said at the same time.

- Okay! Then come! - he said as he lead us to the area where we needed to sit down for the start.

----- TIME SKIP -----

We soon started and everything went how it had to until I looked over to Flor and nodded.

- And now that you mention it... - Flor said - Am I correct if I say today's your birthday?

- Yes... But what does this have to do with our conversation? - Diego asked back, totally confused.

- Well...

This was the moment when everyone came out and said at the same time loud:

- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

- Holy Cow! - he muttered - Everyone...

- Happy Birthday, My King - I said as I sat next to him and kissed him on the cheek - Surprised?

- Yes... Very much - he smiled - Thank you, everyone! Seriously... I'm so glad to have friends like you all...

- You deserved it - I smiled as I hugged him gently.

- And now that everyone's here... - he started as he stood up and stepped right in front of me - I've been planning something as well... But for you, Clari...

- Huh? W-What?

He now got on one knee and got a little box out of his pocket and everyone gasped. So did I.

- Maria Clara Alonso... Love of my life... My Queen... My everything... Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?

I couldn't help start to cry as he said that while he was on his knee, right in front of me.

- Yes... Yes!! I will!! - I cried out.

He didn't wait any more time. He stood up, hugged me tightly then kissed me lovingly while the people around us were all cheering around us.

- I love you so much, my princess - he said while he was still hugging me tightly.

- I love you too, my prince!! - I giggled as I kissed him once again on the lips happily.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later that day we went home together and we were at home alone, just relaxing on the sofa.

- I still can't believe you did it... - I mumbled as I looked at my ring that he gave me.

- But I did it - Diego smiled - I did it and I don't regret anything... Because I love you so much and I don't want to lose you ever again...

- You won't... - I smiled up at him, kissing him on the cheek - You won't... Because I love you too much to leave you again for anyone...

- That makes me happy to hear - he said and I just pulled him into a soft, loving kiss again.

A/N: Well, this was the end of this story. :) I hope you liked it because I'm honestly proud of this one too. (I'm proud of almost all of my stories xD)

So yeah... I don't know what else to say...

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting on this and check out my other stories too :) I have some weird stories too so if you're interested... Check them out! ^_^