Chapter 33 - Elsa

The next few days me and Marco was just working on the choreograpy and meanwhile I kept contact with Diego and Lodo too who's on her own tour now and she told me that soon she's coming over here too and she'll be in Notti Sul Ghiaccio as well which is really exciting, but this week it's still Tini's turn to be in the show.

While me and Marco were practising I got a phonecall from Diego.

- Hey, beautiful - he said - I know you're probably busy now and I'm just bothering you, but I really wanted to hear your voice...

- Hey... You never bother me - I mumbled while I was blushing deep red and Marco noticed it too, but I didn't care - But is something wrong? You sound a bit...

- Weird?

- Yes...

- That's probably because I'm tired as hell and excited at the same time - Diego laughed.

- Excited?

- My show is starting on Saturday afternoon! But I'll make sure to finish with everything for the night and watch you live, on the ice!

- You're too sweet - I giggled - And did you really call me for that?

- Yes! No... I don't know... - he mumbled, rather embarrassed.

- It's fine if you don't know... I'm glad you did anyway!

- I'm glad too...

After I hung up I went back to Marco...

- What did he want? - he asked - It was Diego, wasn't it?

- Yes... And this was the most pointless conversation I've ever had with him - I laughed - But it's okay, I love him for being like this...

- Okay then... - Marco muttered awkwardly - Anyway let's continue!

- Okay!

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later that day I got a call about a photoshoot this week and I was kinda glad that it's this week because next week will be harder for both me and Marco.

When I got to the photoshoot I asked the photographer to get me the pics too so I can show them to Diego as soon as possible... Because I know he'll be really happy to see that.

Anyways... Soon the weekend has came and Diego called me before the show to wish me luck.

- My Elsa... You'll be amazing again - he said.

Oh yeah, I'll be "Elsa" here and my hair is done like hers and it looks amazing!

- Thank you - I smiled - I'll do my best as always...

- And you'll be the best.

----- TIME SKIP -----

It was now our turn and I couldn't wait to start because the choreography is so beautiful and so is the song.

We were against Valeria Marini this time and I must admit... I thought she'll be better than how she was as the last time her and her partner finished up at the first place.

Anyway... When we were finished the jury gave us 3 point out of five so so far we're good.

But we still have around an hour for the people to vote for us so I'm nervous because this time that will count more.

While we were waiting for everyone to finish with their performance and the voting to be finished I went to talk to Tini.

- Did you see Diego's show today?? - she asked.

- No. I've been slightly busy so I couldn't watch it - I replied.

- Oh! Than you didn't see what he did there either!

- No, but will you tell me, or I have to guess? - I laughed.

Tini get her phone and showed me a part of that show and I couldn't help grinning after that...

The video:

- Before we finish here I want to ask you people out there to go, watch and vote for my princess Clara Alonso and her partner Marco Garavaglia in Notti Sul Ghiaccio because they'll be there performing tonight! - said Diego - They were perfect the last time too and now they need your help to win!

- He really does love you! - Tini giggled after finishing with the video.

- And I love him too... - I mumbled, blushing lightly.

At this moment I saw Marco nearby and he didn't seem so impressed... I don't know why though...