Chapter 34 - Meeting Lodo

When we were already standing on ice again, waiting for the results I was so nervous that I grabbed onto Marco's hand tightly and he did the same.

But as soon as we heard the result my jaw dropped in shock.

85% against 15%.

I looked over to Marco who was also really shocked by this, but happy at the same time.

- I told you that everything will be just fine - he whispered into my ear, but I couldn't control myself and I hugged him tightly.

Later on we went to get changed then to a party and after that Marco took me home.

----- TIME SKIP -----

A few days later Lodo's concert came and me and Marco went to visit her after that to backstage. Marco wanted to meet her too so I took him with me. Why not?

- Clariiii!!! - she screamed when she saw me.

- Lodooo!!! - I screamed too as I went to hug her tightly and happily - I'm soooo happy to see you!!!

- Me too!! - she giggled and after we both calmed down I introduced her to Marco.

- You two are really amazing pair! - Lodo grinned - I saw the first two show and I'm really impressed!

- Well... It's not a big deal if you have such an amazing teacher as this guy right here! - I said as I patted Marco's shoulder.

- And such an amazing student like this girl - said Marco as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

- I'm not that amazing!

- Anyway... - Lodo interrupted - Will you wait me while I go and get changed?

- Sure! - said both me and Marco at the same time so Lodo left to her dressing room while me and Marco went outside and waited for her there.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Only a few minutes passed when I suddenly heard an angry scream from behind me.

- There you are! You fiance stealer wich!

This made me and Marco jump too and when I turned around I saw Annalise coming towards us.

- What the hell are you shouting about?! - I hissed at her - I didn't do anything anyway!

Wait, did she say fiance stealer??

- Yes, you did! You took my fiance away from me!!

- What?!

- You know what I'm talking about!! Diego broke up with me a few days ago because of you!!!

- Oh, come on! We both know that this isn't the whole truth! Even Marco knows it!! - I hissed at her and this is actually true.

----- FEW DAYS EARLIER -----

- We broke up - Diego said one evening when we were talking on Skype and even Marco was at my apartment so it was the three of us talking.

- Huh? You and Annalise? - I gasped as I was really surprised and extremely happy at the same time.

- Yes - he nodded - This was the best thing I did lately, but not just because of you before you'd say that.

- No?

- No. I found out that she was cheating on me - he groaned - This is frustrating... So frustrating...

- Don't be mad, man! - said Marco - Atleast you have found out about this after all.

- Yeah, I suppose... - Diego sighed - But I feel better now that I can see you, beautiful - he smiled.

- Oh, thank you! - said Marco and after a few seconds we all burst out laughing - Oh wait... I'm not beautiful - he played around - Atleast not beautiful enough... Damn!

- That was good - I laughed.

- I'm an idiot, I know - he laughed too as he stood up and headed to the kitchen - You need anything?

- No, thanks!

When Marco left:

- I didn't say he isn't beautiful enough... - Diego mumbled while trying to hold back his laughter.

- Well... He said that soo... - I giggled as we continued talking.

----------

- So don't tell me that you're innocent because you aren't!! - I continued hissing at Annalise - Even though he didn't love you he was still hurt because of you!

- I... I... - she stuttered.

- So you're better not shouting at me like that, or I'm gonna do something that won't feel good for you!! - I said as I stepped closer to her.

At this moment luckily Lodo came so either of us could continue the argument, but the three of us left Annalise there.