Chapter 14 - Arguments

I took some very deep breaths before I went to congratulate Annalise and Diego because this is how it's nice.

Everything went well with Annalise, but when I went to talk to Diego and we hugged he whispered into my ear...

- Just say it and I'm not gonna do it...

I gasped as I looked into his eyes and at this very moment I felt like I'm gonna slap him on the face in front of everyone.

- You can't be serious... - I whispered.

- I am serious - he replied.

I took another deep breath before I simply left him there and went back to Rodrigo.

- What's up? - he asked.

- Let's go before I'm gonna slap him... - I groaned and he didn't ask anything more. We left the room and went to get some coffee.

----- TIME SKIP -----

- Are you feeling better? - Rodri asked after we have been sitting at the coffee for an hour now.

- Yeah, I guess... - I sighed - But I can't promise that I'll not slap him...

- That's fine - he grinned - I'd love to see him being slapped.

This made me smile, but unfortunately soon we had to go back as I still had some scenes to shoot.

- Shall we go? - Rodri asked.

- Yeah - I groaned - As we have no other choice anyway.

- The day is soon over so don't worry - he smiled then kissed my head which made me happier as we headed back to the set.

----- TIME SKIP -----

- CUT! - Martin shouted after another Germangie scene and as soon as he did that I was quickly heading off, but Diego stopped me.

- Wait, Clari... Please...

- What do you want? - I hissed as I looked around and Annalise was nowhere to be seen, but Rodrigo who didn't get his eyes off of me since we got back here.

- Listen to me... I love you and you know that too!

- For a while I wanted to believe that... But I've already got use to that you and Annalise are not get married and...

- I only did this to make you jealous!

- What?! - I snapped.

- You heard me, but please... Be quiet... - he whispered.

- I'm not going to be quiet!! - I hissed angrily - How can you do this?! Are you even in love just a little bit with her, or not?!

He didn't reply.

- Just... Just leave me alone... - I groaned as I tried to held my tears back - Go, marry her and as soon as this finishes we'll never see each other again!

And with that I left him there, in shock.

I just got so angry that I couldn't stand him anymore and I headed to my dressing room first, but when Rodri arrived I went with him instead so Diego won't find me.

- Maybe you were a bit too harsh on him - he said.

- Me? Too harsh?! I don't think so! - I groaned - I'm so mad at him as he's just playing with my feelings! I just don't want him near me if it's not necessary!

- What about me? - he asked as he smiled cheekily at me.

- Hm? I don't know. What about you? - I joked as he pulled me into his arms.

- I love you... You know...

- I know and I love you too - I smiled then kissed him softly.

- I'll never hurt you like he does... I promise you that...

- I know you won't... - I sighed as he hugged me tightly into him, trying to cheer me up which slowly, but worked.