Chapter 25 - Date

The next day I couldn't control my emotions as all I could think of was the date with Rodrigo that is coming up in the evening.

I had everything ready already at 5pm and Rodri was only coming to pick me up at 7pm.

But those 2 hours flew away fast and I finished getting dressed when I heard the doorbell ringing.

- He's here! - I gasped as I went to open the door for him.

- Woah... - he gasped when he saw me - You look amazing!

- Thank you! - I giggled as he said that - Now... Shall we go?

- Y-Yes! - he mumbled then soon we headed out to a restaurant that he chose.

----- TIME SKIP -----

At the restaurant Rodrigo was acting like a real gentleman and I'm guessing he saw that I wasn't feeling well today because he did all he could to make me forget about everything else that was in my mind.

Aaand it actually worked.

I felt pretty happy the whole time while we were together.

- You know... Seeing you sad makes me break down too... - said Rodrigo while holding my hands on the table - I love you since the first season and I want to see you happy... Whatever it takes...

I felt like I could cry at any moment as he said that, but before I could answer the waitress came to get our orders, but she was keep on looking at Rodrigo the whole time and it seriously made me angry, but I kept it back.

- Alright, I'll be back soon - she said and I swear I saw her winking at him.

When she left Rodri grinned at me...

- Jealous, huh? - he asked.

- What?! No! But she was flirting with you! - I groaned, but he kept on grinning at me cheekily - W-What?! Stop grinning!

- I can't help it! - he smirked - You're too cute when you're jealous...

- Nah!

- It's true - he smiled, now a bit more normally then he leaned over the table and kissed me softly and this was the exact moment when the waitress came back and she was shocked by the view of us.

When I saw her I looked over to Rodrigo who winked at me and I began to smile again as I realized that he did this on purpose.

- You idiot... - I giggled after the waitress left again - That was amazing!

- I had to do it - he grinned - And you enjoyed it so it's good.

- I did... More than I supposed to... - I giggled than soon we got our orders and began to eat while we continued talking.

----- TIME SKIP -----

At one moment I headed to the bathroom in the restaurant, but on my way I saw Diego and Annalise sitting there too and seeming to be happy and it made me really sad, but I tried not to care about it and just headed to my business.

When I was about to go back to Rodri I suddenly found myself in front of Diego.

- Jesus Christ! - I gasped - What the hell, Diego?!

- Clari, I saw how you have just looked at me a moment ago... - he said - Just admit it that you love me and...

- No! I don't love you and please... Leave me alone with this! - I snapped as I was trying to get away, but he grabbed my wrist.

- No, please...

- What else do you want from me?!

He suddenly got a ring out of his pocket.

- This is a promise ring... Please accept this from me with a promise... A promise that I love you... I love you, I always will and soon we'll be together... - he said as he placed the ring in my hand then kissed the top of my hand and soon he left before I could say anything so all I could do was to tale the ring anyway, but I don't believe him... Not at all!

Or do I?