Chapter 18 - Jealousy

Diego's POV:

The next weekend I decided to do whatever it takes to get Clari to admit her love for me again.

How? I don't know yet.

But I'll surprise her as I'm going over to her apartment again.

When I knocked on her door and when she opened the door she was really surprised to see me.

- Diego? What are you doing here? - she asked, looking confused at me.

- I wanted to surprise you - I smiled at her.

- Well... It worked - she laughed as she let me in - But for real now... What are you doing here again?

- As I heard you're at home for a week alone because Rodrigo is out for a special job in Spain, right?

- Uhm... Yes, that's right.

- Annalise is out for a week also, but in France so I'm alone too...

- Let me guess... You thought we should be loners together - she joked.

- Correct! Kind of...

- What do you mean?

- I want your company!

- What?!

- I mean... We could spend time together while our lovers are gone... What do you think?

- Uhm... Okay - Clari nodded hesitantly - But I have a meeting with Marco today. He'll show me some moves for the show... You can join us if you want.

- Marco...

- Yes.

- Hm... Okay, I'll join you - I smiled, but yet I felt a little bit nervous about this as I don't like Marco.

- Diego... Are you feeling jealous of him already?

- Huh?! W-Why would I be jealous?

- I don't know... Why?

She smirked at me cheekily.

- I'm not jealous, okay? - I groaned.

- Okay, fine - she giggled - Anyway... Want to have breakfast with me? Or a coffee?

- A coffee would be nice.

- Alright - she nodded.

----- TIME SKIP -----

After finishing getting ready I took Clari to the place where she had her meeting with this Marco guy who has already been there when we arrived.

- Ah! Good morning, Clara! - he smiled.

- Good morning, Marco! - she smiled back.

Why do I feel so damn jealous as they're smiling like that? They don't even know each other for a long time.

Clari's POV:

Me and Marco started to try to work on the choreography that he worked out and in the meantime I saw that Diego could burst out in jealousy anytime.

He can deny it, but his face tells me everything. The jealousy and that he wishes to be with me in the place where Marco is at the moment.

- Are you two together? - Marco asked at one moment when I finished up on the floor.

- Huh? Who? Me and Diego?

He nodded.

- No, we aren't. Just in the show we're in.

- But I'm pretty sure he's truly jealous.

- He is.

- You're making me confused.

This made me laugh as he pulled me up.

- It is confusing. But this will be solved soon... Hopefully... But now let's continue!

He just nodded and we went back to continue what we were doing.