Chapter 28 - Leaving to Italy

4 days has passed by too fast and I already had everything done for my leaving and tomorrow morning I'm going to Italy.

Before that I decided to visit Diego to see what's going on with him and to say goodbye to him for now.

I was also thinking about asking him if he broke up with Annalise, or not, but then I didn't want to ruin this last moment before my leaving so I simply just forgot about it.

- You got everything ready? - he asked - What did you say? You're leaving tomorrow, right?

- Yeah, right - I nodded - But... Will you be alright?

- Of course! - he smiled - I told you to not to worry about me so much... You just focus on your job... Okay? - he said as he caressed my cheek softly.

- Okay - I nodded, smiled lightly at him - But be careful while I'm away... Okay?

- Yes, ma'am! - he grinned as he kissed my hand softly.

- Good boy - I laughed and after some more of talking I had to leave to finish getting ready with everything.

----- TIME SKIP -----

The next day the biggest surprise for me was Marco who visited me before my flight and told me that we'll be going together so he's helping me with my bags.

- You really don't have to - I smiled - We'll be spending so much time together that you'll get tired of me.

- Oh, come on! - he laughed - It's totally fine.

- Okay then... Now... Let's go!

He nodded and soon we left, but at the airport I couldn't help noticing Rodrigo there, waiting for us... Well, probably for me.

- Rodri... What are you doing here this early? - I asked as I went to hug him tightly.

- I wanted to say goodbye to you because I didn't have the chance to do it properly - he smiled then gave me a small box - This is a little present for you... Open it whenever you feel like it on the way.

- Thank you - I smiled at him.

- It's nothing - he smiled back - I wish you luck for the show... For both of you - he said as he looked over to Marco too.

- Thank you - I giggled - I hope I won't suck too much - I added jokingly.

- Suck? I wouldn't say that. You dance amazingly and you can skate too. I think it won't be that hard if you know this two.

- Actually this is what I was saying too - said Marco.

- See? Even professional thinks you'll be fine! - Rodri smiled - Anyway... Did you talk to Diego?

- I did - I nodded.

- And...

- No, I didn't ask him about Annalise because I didn't want to talk about her...

- I see. Okay.

- Anyway I hope we'll keep the contact while I'm away - I changed the subject quickly so Rodri won't ask so much and Marco won't hear so much about this either.

- Of course! - he laughed - I'll call you everyday!

- You better - I smiled as I hugged onto him tightly once again.

- We're better leave now - Marco interrupted.

- Yeah, right - I sighed as I looked up at Rodri again - See you soon...

- Yeah, see you... On TV - he winked and soon me and Marco got on the plane which after that departed as well.

On the plane....

- So... Are you ready to start working tomorrow? - Marco asked.

- Yes! - I giggled - I can't wait! I'm actually really excited about this since the first time I heard about it!

- That's good because so am I!

- I really hope I'll be good enough...

- You will... Don't worry - he smiled and for some reason it made me calm down and relax too.