Chapter 31 - First show and roses

3 weeks of our practising time passed by fast and soon it was time for the show to start.

Meanwhile I even met up with Dominguez and we had a really good time together while he even told me that he has a girlfriend now and he's really happy which made me happy too, but reminded me of Diego too and it kinda made me sad as I haven't hear anything from him for a while now.

- Hey... What's wrong? - Dominguez asked as once when we were together again and I sighed deeply when he was talking about his girlfriend - Should I stop talking about her now?

- What? No, no! It's not a problem... Atleast you're happy with someone... Not like me... - I mumbled - I'm sorry, I don't want to bring you down too...

- Nah, it's okay - he smiled - I'm pretty sure that Ramos thinking about you even now! He better be doing that!

- I'm not so sure about that...

And just as I said that suddenly my phone began to ring and my heart started beating fast when I saw who was calling me...

- Let me guess... - Dominguez smirked - It's him, right?

- Yes... - I muttered then took a deep breath before picking up the phone - Hello?

- Hello, Clari - I heard his deep voice from the other side of the phone and it made me shiver and almost cry in happiness - How are you doing lately? I'm sorry for not calling you, but uhm... I had some problems here...

- Problems?! - I gasped.

- Don't worry - he said calmly - Everything's fine now that I can hear your voice...

- Diegooo... - I whimped - Don't do this to me, or I'm going to cry...

- Calm down, beautiful - he said and I could feel that he was smiling right now - Are you ready for the first show?

- Yes... And no...

- Why not?

- I'm so nervous!

I really am nervous. I don't know why when even Marco said that I'm good and we'll be good... I'm just nervous.

- Don't be... - Diego said - I'm sure you'll be perfect as always.

- Thank you... - I mumbled, blushing deeply - Anyway... How are you?

- I'm perfectly healthy now - he replied - Don't worry about me... But I already have told you that.

- I know, but...

- No buts! I don't want you to worry about me... Okay? - he said and at this moment I really wanted to hug him, but I couldn't.

We have been talking for a few more minutes before hanging up and soon Dominguez left too so I decided to relax today and keep myself calm until tomorrow since we agreed with Marco that we might gonna practise a few times tonight and tomorrow morning for the very last time before the show.

----- TIME SKIP -----

The next day I got up early in the morning and got everything ready so I can leave in piece and focus on the show.

Right when I finished with breakfast Marco came and together we went to go through the choreography once more then we all went to get dressed and everything because the time was going fast and it was already evening by now.

When we were starting my nervousness flew away and I became excited.

- Are you ready? - Marco asked.

- Yes! - I jumped in excitment and soon the show started.

I was really excited because not just that we're starting, but Tini is going to sing at the beginning too which is really cool because I haven't see her for a month now and I missed her so much.

When it was time for her to sing I got the chance to talk to her in front of the audience too...

- Clari! - Tini literally screamed when she saw me.

- Your voice is just as beautiful as always - I smiled then we hugged - It's nice to see you.

- Same! And good luck for your performance! - she smiled.

- Thank you!

And after that our performance has came. (A/N: Video is in the media if there's someone who didn't see that)

----- TIME SKIP -----

We got through the first show and we were so happy that we even had a party after the show.

After the party I went home right away to finally rest because I was so tired that I was happy to even arriving home when I suddenly noticed a bunch of red roses on the table in a vase and a letter.

- Huh... Who...

I went to read the letter and it made me smile immediately.

"You were amazing tonight, my queen. Keep on going and you'll win! I'll be watching you...

With love, Diego"