Chapter 16 - Marco Garavaglia

After that conversation with Diego our friendship started to get better while he was getting things ready for his wedding which I'm still not too happy about, but I accept it as long as he's happy.

Me and Rodri has been really happy together and for a few days by now everyone knows about us in the cast... Well, those who are actually close to us, but we told them to not to say anything to anyone else outside the cast.

3 more weeks passed and our work was staring to get to the end and for the real end as after this there will be no more Violetta and everyone will go on their own ways.

- Princess! Are you ready? - I hear Diego knocking on the dressing room's door - We have to go!

- I'm coming! - I shouted back - Just stop shouting!

- Okay!

This time he was more cheeky than serious then I heard him walking away.

I fixed my make-up and some other thing before heading out and guess whom I found at my door?

Yes. Diego.

- What the hell, man?! - I gasped - You just walked away!

- No, I didn't - he laughed then pulled me into a tightly hug.

- Uh... Didn't you say we have to go?? - I asked as I tried to get out of his strong arms, but it's not so easy.

- Yes, I did say that - he smirked, but before he could continue my phone began to ring.

- Oh... I'm gonna take this! - I said, jumping out of his arms and pick my phone up - Hello!

On the other side of the phone there was a producer of an upcoming show, called Notti Sul Ghiaccio which is an ice dancing competition... Thing... I think you got what I say. And they asked me to join into this after Violetta finishes.

- Yes! Of course! - I snapped happily as it's about dance and ice skating. I love these two things and I don't know if I can do both, but we'll see.

The guy in the phone said that I'll need a partner, but they already have choosen one who will teach me as well.

- His name's Marco Garavaglia and he's actually in Buenos Aires now so if you want you two can meet up - said the producer.

- Sure. Atleast we can get to know each other a bit - I replied.

- Alright, I'll call him and tell him about this.

After that we agreed in meeting up tomorrow if Marco wants it too then we hung up as I had to go to shoot the scene with Diego.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Finishing the scene I went to see if I got any more information and I did: This Marco guy is coming to the coffee that is near to the Castillo Household, where we're filming all day so it's gonna be easier.

I went to get changed then quickly went to the coffee without Diego, or Rodrigo noticing me because they'd want to come with me for sure.

- Marco? - I said as I found a guy at a table, waiting.

- Yes - he jumped up - Clara Alonso?

- Yes - I nodded then we shook hands - Nice to meet you!

- Same here - he smiled, a bit nervously.

- So we're going to be partners, huh? - I joked.

- Yeah. The producer told me to meet you here.

- Because I work nearby here and I'm guessing he wanted us to meet as soon as possible.

- Yeah.

Then he explained everything about this upcoming show and what we're supposed to do.

- Well... I have never done ice dancing before so... It's going to be interesting.

- Don't worry! I'll teach you everything I know so we'll win! - he smirked and by now he was joking around with me as well.

- Okay, good - I smiled - I can't wait! We'll have a month to practice... Am I correct?

- Yes. And you'll need to come to Italy for this show.

- Okay...

I'll feel bad for leaving Diego here...

Wait, did I say Diego?! I meant Rodrigo! Yes!

Or no... I don't know anymore...