Chapter 36 - Visitors

2 weeks passed and both weeks me and Marco finished up on the first place in Notti Sul Ghiaccio, but sometimes I noticed that Marco is acting weird.

At one afternoon when we were practising I wanted to ask him about it, but instead he stopped...

- Diego is a really lucky guy...

- Huh?

- He has the heart of the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life... And I've seen a few beautiful woman...

- Marco! - I gasped.

- Sorry... I think I've been thinking out loud... - he mumbled.

- Then it's the two of us now! - we heard a familiar voice from behind us and as we turned around we saw Rodrigo standing at the edge of the rink.

- Rodri! - I gasped.

He suddenly looked behind him.

- Alfredo was right behind me just a moment ago...

- And I'm right here!

Alfredo appeared too, but behind me and Marco on the ice.

- Woah! - I gasped again - I didn't know you can skate too!

- I can, but not as good as you! - he smiled as he came to hug me tightly.

- Hey! It was my idea to come and I don't get a hug?! - Rodri said, rather jokingly.

- Wait for your turn! - I replied as when Alfredo let go of me I went to hug him too and he even picked me up - Woah! Happy??

- Yes. Very much - he smirked and soon he put me down and Marco decided to take a mostly because Alfredo wanted to talk to me alone.

----- TIME SKIP -----

- So what's up? - I asked him as we sat down in a nearby coffee.

- You have been keeping contact with Diego, am I correct? - he questioned.

- Yes - I nodded - Why do you ask?

- That's good to hear because he honestly seemed happier, but I didn't know why. He didn't want to tell me why, but I was guessing that it's your job - he smiled.

- Yeah... But I still don't know what to do when I'm going back... As there's only 2 more shows and it's finished...

- You'll know what it's time... Don't worry - he smiled.

Somehow Alfredo is realy like Ramallo. He can always give good advices to me, to Diego and to everyone and always wants us to do the best thing.

----- TIME SKIP -----

When we officially finished practising for today I went to have dinner with Rodrigo and meanwhile we talked a lot about everything.

- So you and Diego are officially together, or....? - he asked and I just shaked my head.

- I wouldn't say that... Well... I don't really know to be honest... - I sighed - We have been talking for a while like lovers, but I don't know if we are, or not.

- Well... You'll soon find out if you head back to Argentina - he smiled as he held my hand - Don't worry about that... You know, if he says he loves you he really does.

- I hope so... Or if not then I really don't care anymore.

- He does... Believe me... - he smiled and all I could do after that is to smile back then after that we headed to my apartment to hang out a little more.