Chapter 7 - At home

When Rodrigo finished with his work in the school he still had to make some photos with the students and some of them even asked me to join in which was really cool and a few hours later we finally finished and we headed to my house together.

- Who was that guy I've seen you talking a few times there? - he asked on the way home.

- Huh? Oh! He was my English teacher back then when I was going to that school - I replied - And I have a pretty good relationship with his daughter as well.

- I see - he mumbled.

- Are you jealous? - I grinned at him which made him embarrassed right away.

- N-No! Of course not! - he snapped - I'm still more jealous of Diego though...

- What should I do to make you not to be jealous anymore?

- You can't do anything - he smiled - But don't worry about it... It will stop soon so...

- If you say so - I sighed.

----- TIME SKIP -----

We finally arrived to my house and we decided to order some food while we were enjoying ourselves together in the living room.

- I would have never ever imagine that you'd agree to date with me to be completely honest - he said after a while - But I'm glad you did...

- Me too - I smiled - And I realized... That I haven't seen and known your real side... The whole time... Until now... - I said as I leaned closer to him, but before I could do anything he pushed me down on the sofa gently.

- You still didn't see my full real side just yet - he said with a really charming smile that I've never ever seen before - But I'm not sure if you're ready to see that...

- I'm ready - I said right away as looking into his eyes made me want to see and know more.

He smiled and he was about to kiss me, but then the doorbell rang: Our food was here.

----- TIME SKIP -----

When we were done eating we decided to watch a movie, but once again we were interrupted by the doorbell.

- Who's this? - groaned Rodri.

- I don't know, but I'll check it - I replied as I went to open the door and it was Diego.

He almost gave me a heart-attack.

- What are you doing here at this time?? - I asked him, slightly surprised.

- I was just wondering... If you have time for me tonight as uhm... I've been working on a song for some time now... - he started, looking a bit nervous - Like in the middle of season 3 filming... But I suck...

This made me smile and how ashamed he looked as he said that.

But then he noticed Rodrigo on the sofa...

- What is he doing here? - Diego asked.

- Well...

- She came and surprised me at my workplace today - Rodri replied calmly - Then he invited me over and even though I said I really can't she didn'g accept a no as an answer... So here I am.

Smartest man ever!

- I see - Diego mumbled - Am I bothering you two? Because if yes I can go...

I looked over to Rodrigo who just shrugged which made me a little confused first, but then he shot me a light smile which told me that I can let Diego in.

He probably knows that I actually really wanted to let him in and I know that he's jealous of him, but I'll make sure that he won't... Later when Diego leaves.

----- TIME SKIP -----

We have been having pretty much a lot of fun. The three of us. Even Rodrigo seemed to be calmed down after a while, but I still could see that Diego's presence bothered him.

But luckily after around 1 and a half hour later Diego had to leave so me and Rodri were left alone again.

- Jesus... - he mumbled - I thought he'll never leave...

- But he left - I sighed, trying to sound disappointed as I walked back to the sofa.

- I know you have been more happy if he'd stay more, but...

At this moment I smirked at him then pushed him down on the sofa and sat on his lap.

- I didn't say that... - I grinned - I wanted to continue what we started earlier...

- Oh, is that so? - he smirked back at me then he quickly get me under him - Do you want to continue where we left out?

- Yes, I do!

- Alright... But then don't complain to me afterwards...

- I don't think I will... - I giggled as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him softly on the lips....

A/N: Please, don't kill me just yet^^" I have more to go and Dieclari, just be patient with me ;)