Chapter 29 - Diego Dominguez

Arriving to Italy we headed right away to the place where I'll be living for the next couple of months and I must say... It's a really nice place to live.

- Not bad - said Marco when he came in too.

- Yeah... Pretty good - I mumbled - This will be a good place to rest atleast.

- Yeah - he smiled - Anyway... Should I go now? Do you need to rest?

- I indeed need to rest... But I really don't want to send you away like that...

- It's okay - he smiled - I'll go now, but call me if you need anything!

- Okay and thank you - I nodded and soon he said goodbye and left.

After Marco left I just threw myself to bed and turned my phone back on to see if someone was looking for me, or not and when I did I saw a message from both Rodri and Diego and funny, but both of them were telling me almost the exact same thing...

"Good luck and I love you so much"

This was the last part from both of their message which I found really cute, but I wasn't thinking too much before going to take a shower then reply for both and go to sleep because tomorrow me and Marco start to work.

----- TIME SKIP -----

The next morning I went to eat some breakfast when my phone suddenly began to ring.

It can't be Marco just yet... It's too early for that!

When I checked it I realized who is it: It's Diego Dominguez, my ex-boyfriend.

I know I haven't been talking about him, but this is because I didn't have any problem with him lately. He returned to Spain after we finished filming Violetta season 3 and we have been good friends after our break-up so everything was good.

- Hey! What made you call me just now? - I joked - I can see you didn't miss me so far!

- I have been working a lot and I didn't have any time! I'm sorry! - he groaned.

- It's okay. I was just joking - I laughed - Anyway what's up?

- I was just curious if you're up for a meeting sometimes...

- Sure, but not today as I have to start practising with my partner to a show.

- Ooohh! Notti Sul Ghiaccio! Am I right? - he asked - Of course I am! I love that show so I know you're here in Italy for that!

- Okay... And why are you in Italy? Aren't you mean to be in Spain now?

- I'm also here for a job, but soon I'll be joining to the Violetta World Tour soon!

Oh yeah. I totally forgot that the others from the cast are going to a concert tour around... Pretty mich everywhere.

- Awesome... Anyway you can visit to see me at the rink in Milano, if you want.

- I'll see - he said - But if not today then tomorrow I want to see you! Understood?

- Yes, Sir - I laughed and after a few more minutes we hung up.

I don't know what's up with him now... But I think there will be no big problem if we become friends again while I'm here in Italy.

I remember... We're been together for 1 and a half year when we started working on the show, Violetta... Well, me first and everything was going so well... Until I fell madly in love with Ramos and soon he realized this too and near to the end of season 2 we talked for long and decided that it's better to break up,

I thought he's going to be mad and will hate me for this, bu he didn't. He was supporting me the whole time, trying to help me to confess my feelings for Ramos, but I was too scared that time and just then I got to know about Annalise so I simply gave up on this.

Now he probably wants to know what happened to me and the others since he left Buenos Aires and... I don't know if I dare to tell him about how stupid I was and I still am, but we'll see.