Chapter 43 - Riporters

Later at the same day we headed out together to take a walk and just relax we bumped into a bunch of riporters.

I looked over to Diego who smiled at me and nodded, showing me that he's ready to answer some questions as well as I am.

All the riporters were so hyper and we tried to answer to everything, but after a while Diego suddenly pulled me closer to him...

- Okay now... Excuse me, but we need to go - he said - You'll get the other answers later on!

And with that he pulled me away and we walked away together and surprisingly the riporters didn't follow us at all.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Soon we sat down in a coffee shop to relax and talk...

- This is not going to be the last - Diego sighed deeply - These idiots are acting like they never saw lovers before...

- They just want to make trouble - I laughed - Trouble and annoy us, but they won't... Because we're better than that!

- Yes, we are - he smiled and took a hold of my hand - Because we're together and they can't break us apart!

- True - I giggled - Very true!

- I know - he smirked then leaned closer and kissed me on the lips softly - I love you, my princess...

- I love you too - I smiled back and kissed him one more time.

I could feel people's eyes on us, but I couldn't care less as I was too happy to do that.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later on we headed back home together and I was so happy, I couldn't help myself on keep bothering Diego all the time.

- You're so hyper today - he laughed as I was once again on his back.

- I'm just happy to be with you! - I giggled as I kissed his cheek - I love you sooooo much!!

- I love you too, beautiful - he smiled as he turned around to face me then he picked me up into his arms - My queen...

- My king - I giggled and he kissed me on the lips passionately.

- I want you now... - he smirked while kissing my neck more and more passionately - My beautiful queen...

- I'm all yours, my king - I giggled as I was enjoying his kisses more and more while he took me to the bedroom and we continued kissing more and more...

----- TIME SKIP -----

The next morning I woke up and surprisingly I didn't find Diego next to me, but coming into the room...

- Huh?

- Ah! Good morning, beautiful! - he said, smiling - I made some breakfast for us! Should I bring it here?

- Well... If you have offered... - I mumbled, still a bit sleepily.

He just smiled and nodded as he went out and a few minutes later he came back with the breakfast and he sat next to me in the bed and kissed me softly before start eating.

- I love you so much! You know that? - he said after a while as he nuzzled into my next lovingly.

- I know... - I giggled - And I love you too so much... Or even more!

- I don't think that's possible - he said as he was kissing my neck now - Because I love you the most...!

- Ah... Okay, okay! For now you won! - I said as I turned to face him and kissed his nose - But this isn't finished yet!

- I agree - he smiled and after finishing the breakfast we got ready and left to see some friends, including Rodrigo too whom we haven't seen since the show in Italy and I really don't know if he's fine, or not because I really don't want him to feel sad because of me being with Diego...