Chapter 9 - Esmeralda and Gregorio

Clari's POV:

No way that this is happening! Carla this time will be flirting with Rodrigo in the show which means they'll work much more together than the last time.

Goddamnit!

I'm pretty sure she'll try to flirt with him for real if she sees me being jealous and I know myself good enough to know that I probably can't hide my feeings there.

What the hell am I gonna do?!

- Earth to Clara! - whispered Tini into my ear which made me jump as I've been deep in thought for the last 15 minutes by now.

- W-What?! - I mumbled.

- Carla wants to talk to you in private. She said she wants to meet you at the cafeteria.

- Great - I groaned as I stood up - Okay, I'm gonna go and see what she wants from me.

There Carla greeted me happily.

- I wanted to say... That I'm sorry for what I've been doing to you back then - she said - I shouldn't have been acting like that just to make you jealous.

- It doesn't matter... - I groaned - I was stupid to think that...

- That...?

- That he feels anything for me when it wasn't true at all... - I sighed deeply.

- So you are in love with him...

- I was!

- Was?

- Yeah...

No, but I don't want her to know.

- Actually... - I continued - Can I tell you something?

- Only if you want...

- But you have to promise me that you're not going to tell this to anyone, until I say so.

- Okay, I promise. You can trust me - she smiled and for some reason her smile made me calm down and I told her about me and Rodri.

What was her reaction?

This...

- WHAT?! - she literally screamed as I told her - You and him?!

- Easy!! - I hissed - Yes, me and him, but now calm down!

- Sorry, sorry... But this is amazing! And how's he when he's only around you?

- So far the sweetest guy... I've ever dated...

- That's cute! - she giggled - But now...

- Hm?

- Can we be friends? I mean... I always wanted to, but... Things happened... You know...

- Okay - I nodded - We can be friends!

- Thank you!! - she hugged me tightly.

Diego's POV:

I walked right past the cafeteria when I heard Carla and Clari talking and I couldn't help not to hear them talking about a guy... Clari's... Boyfriend??

I didn't know she has a boyfriend... Why didn't she tell me about it? I thought we were friends.

And most importantly... Why do I feel so jealous all of a sudden??

I shouldn't be jealous as she's my friend and I should be happy for her... But I also want to know who's her new boyfriend...