Chapter 22 - Annalise

Clari's POV:

Later that day Rodrigo came after me to the nearby coffee and when we were there I asked him about what he was talking about with Diego.

- Nothing serious, don't worry - he smiled as he kissed my hand.

- I do worry because he already seem so depressed! I hope you didn't say anything that made things worse!

- No, I didn't! I was pretty nice actually... But he reacted more angrily then I thought he will...

- Oh really? I'm pretty sure he hates me now... For ignoring him...

- No, he doesn't hate you... He hates me - Rodri smiled - He'd never hate you... Whoever does is probably crazy.

- You are crazy - I giggled.

- Hey! But you love me for it! - he winked cheekily.

- Yes, I do - I laughed then kissed him on the cheek.

- Hm? This is all I get after this? - I continued being cheeky with me.

- Why? Do you want more? - I asked, jokingly.

- Of course! - he smirked then pulled me closer and kissed me on the lips.

----- TIME SKIP -----

On the next morning we arrived to work and went to get ready as we always do when suddenly Annalise stopped me from going to my dressing room.

- Good morning - I said to her.

- Morning. Do you have a minute to talk?

- Uhm... Sure - I nodded.

- I want to recommend you to stay away from Diego - she hissed - Because it's you who makes him depressed and I'm sick of this!

I was totally frozen as she said that and at the same time I saw Diego passing by, but he was also frozen there when he heard what Annalise said to me.

- He'll never be yours! - Annalise hissed and at this point I got so annoyed that I couldn't stand all this without saying anything.

- I'm not the one getting on him on the first place! - I groaned - He was the one trying on me and you know what?

- What?

- You should think this through... That Diego might doesn't love you the way you think he does! - I groaned angrily the went into my dressing room to get ready, but before I did I saw Diego smiling at me.

Diego's POV:

Wow... Whenever I'd forget why I fell in love with Clari she always does something that reminds me of that...

The way she was speaking to Annalise was a bit scary, but amazing at the same time.

- Diego! - Annalise's voice snapped me out of my thoughts then she hugged me - Did you hear how was she talking to me?!

- I heard it... - I mumbled.

- And do you let her talk to me like that?

- No... - I mumbled again - I'll talk to her later on...

- Thank you! - she gave me a quick kiss before she headed off.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later when we were on the scene all I could think about was how Clari was talking to Annalise... Not because it made me pissed off, but it made me love her more.

When we finished...

- Clari... Can we talk for a moment? - I asked her.

- Sure... - she mumbled quietly - What is it?

I could see now that both Rodrigo and Annalise were looking at us from not so far so I made sure that none of them can hear us, but I could still play that I'm being mad.

- You were amazing back there - I started - When you told Annalise the truth.

- Diego...

- Just play with me and do like I talked to you badly, okay? - I winked and she nodded hesitantly - But really...

- Then why are you with her, Diego? This is not good for either of you...

- Don't worry about that - I said for last then I left her there for now as we still have a lot to do on set...