Chapter 30 - Getting to know the rivals

After the phonecall I got dressed and headed to the rink, where Marco was already waiting for me and I quickly got on my ice skate and went to him...

- Good morning, partner! - I said cheerfully.

- Good morning! - he smiled - Are you ready for work?

- Yes!

- Anyway later on some of our "rivals" are going to join us and as I heard you already know one of them.

- Really? And who's that?

- I don't know his name to be honest... But before I went to Buenos Aires he told me that he knows you... Or one of your colleauges from the cast.

- Huh... Interesting... Well, we'll have to just see that then.

----- TIME SKIP -----

We've been at the rink, practising for like an hour now and I asked a few minutes of break from Marco because everything hurts of the so much falling.

- Okay - he smiled then we both sat down to rest a bit and just as we did suddenly some people appeared at the entrance and one of them totally looked like Jeremias from season 2... You know... The mustache, glasses and... That kind of a hippy style...

As soon as this guy looked around and saw me a cheeky smile appeared on his face then came closer to us.

- Well, such a good day... Isn't it, beautiful? - he said.

- Yeah... - I mumbled.

- You really don't recognize me, do you?

- No. I have no idea who you are.

- Then let me help you... My brother is a famous director that you have been working with in the past 4 years - he said, smirking at me and just then I knew.

- Wait... Are you Martin Saban's brother?! - I gasped.

- Yes, that's correct - he nodded then took my hand and kissed it - Anyway my name's Nicolas and it's nice to finally meet you in person.

- Same here... - I muttered.

- I've always wanted you to meet you, but I never got the chance.

- Well... Now we're gonna be rivals now so... We'll be working together - I smiled.

- Yeah - he smiled too.

- Uhm... Can I have a stupid question?

- You can have as much as you want.

- Can that be possible... that Martin based on you the character... Jeremias?

- That's correct!

- Wait, what?! - now both me and Marco gasped.

- No way... - I mumbled.

- It's true - said Nicolas - And honestly... I'm pretty impressed by how good Ramos was playing there.

- He's a great actor... - I sighed as I thought about him.

Nicolas was about to say something when his partner called for him so he left.

- I really thought that character was based on Johnny Depp at first... - I laughed.

- Well, now we know - said Marco, still a bit confused - But now... How about we go and continue now? The others are probably go to the other rinks here.

We were inside and here were more than one rink to practise on so I wasn't so nervous... Because... Well, let's just say I still suck at ice dancing, but I'm getting better.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Another few hours another of our rival came to introduce himself mostly to me because we both are the ones that people are going to vote for... You know what I mean...

And who was it? It's actually Mehmet Günsür (A/N: Yep. I did it again xD)

- Well, well... You're pretty good so far - he said, rather sarcastically.

- We'll be so much better soon! - said Marco, starting to get a bit angry already.

- We'll see about that... - Mehmet hissed.

- What's your problem now?? - I asked him.

- Me? Nothing because we'll be the better and you'll be out after the first show!

- Oh really? Aren't you rather afraid that we'll be the better couple in this?

- Maybe, maybe not. We'll have to see about that - he smirked - Now excuse me...

And with that he left while me and Marco just looked at each other in confusion and just stood there for long moments before another person came to us and it was Valeria Marini.

- Just ignore him. He always wants to win and this sometimes takes him mind off of everything na dhe becomes a jerk at these moments - she said.

- Yeah, we realized that - Marco groaned.

- Don't let him piss you off! - she smiled - Good luck!

And she left too and finally we have been alone now.

- She's right. Don't get pissed off just now... We'll be amazing! - I said as I pulled him up from the bench - Now... Teach me!

He just laughed then we continued working together.