Chapter 19 - Lustful

A/N: Here is what you all have been waiting for xD

Diego's POV:

A few days passed by amd everything started to work out between me and Clari as none of our "lovers" were around and I could stay close to her.

Clari lately wants to be near me as well which makes me really happy... But it's probably because Rodrigo isn't near... I don't know, but whenever we're together I feel like she really loves me. Maybe this is because Annalise isn't near and she cam show me her feelings more than usual.

Anyway...

Once when we finished our scene she collapsed down next to me on the Castillo house's sofa and rested her head on my shoulder.

- Tired, huh? - I smiled at her.

- Yeah... - she sighed deeply - Sorry for leaning on you all the time...

- It's okay - I replied, holding her hand gently - You can lean on me whenever you want to...

- Okay, good - she giggled.

Later when we finished working I took her home again as usual and we spent some time together.

I think this can be my time...

----- TIME SKIP -----

After a while of being together and talking Clari headed off to the bathroom to wash her make-up off. She knows she can be 100% herself around me and no need for any make-up, or anything like that.

I've been hesitating a bit, but then I decided to follow her to the bathroom and when it was the good moment I wrapped my arms around her waist gently as I kissed her neck softly which made her moan.

- Oh... What are you ah... Doing? - she asked asshe was trying to get me off of her, but she didn't really mean to as she could have got me off easily, but didn't at the end.

- I'm kissing you. What is it feel like?

- Oh... Don't...

I didn't listen to her as I picked her up and took her to her bedroom.

Clari's POV:

I know I shouldn't let him do this to me... But his touch... His kisses... Makes me so... Happy... And excited...

He layed me down on my bed as he continued kissing me while he was slowly taking off my top and I didn't stop him.

He then started kissing my stomach which made me giggle...

- Hm? Tickles, huh? - he smirked up at me then leaned above me as our bodies were pressed against each others.

I swear I've never seen, or even felt a body like this before.

And as I was daydreaming he suddenly bite into my neck. Not hard, but on the way that made me moan a bit too loud.

- Well, well... - he smirked at me - Aren't you enjoying this a bit too much?

- No... Not too much... - I said then I quickly rolled over and got on top of him - Stop being so sexy and I'll stop enjoying myself too much...

- That's not going to happen - he laughed.

- Then let me take your shirt off too!

- I knew you wanted to see me half naked - he smirked cheekily as I took his shirt off and gasped - I take it as you like what you see...

- I do... - I gasped again, but before I could do anything else he rolled me over and got on top of me again.

- I love you... - he whispered - I want you...

I couldn't say anything as I simply pulled him closer and kissed him on the lips again while he had his hand running up on my leg and with the other one he was already taking off his pants.

- Hurry up, sexy... I don't have all night for you - I joked as I was maybe a bit too excited there.

- I'm all yours now... - he whispered really sensually and he did what he had to and at this point I was pretty sure that I've never had such an amazing night with anyone before... But at the same time I knew it's wrong...