Chapter 39 - The party

Now we were standing there with Marco, waiting for the results... Waiting to hear who won the Notti Sul Ghiaccio.

I was nervous about it and so happy at the same time because even if we won't win this was a really great experience and I got an amazing new friend in Marco as well.

While Milly was talking all I could think of was Diego and I was keep staring at him, but at one point he disappeared from my sight.

Where did he go?

- Now! To the point! - Milly said and as soon as this happened Diego appeared again next to her with a bunch of flowers, smiling at me.

I think he already knows the result.

- Both couples were really good and it's only 15% the difference... But the winner is...

.... Dead quiet in the whole place....

- Clara Alonso and Marco Garavaglia!!!

- What?! We won?!

I couldn't believe my own ears until Marco said it too and when he did I literally jumped into his arms first then when Diego came up to us I jumped into his arms.

- I knew you can do it - he said calmly and smiled - Congratulations!

- You know I wouldn't have done this good without you - I smiled back at him.

- Of course you would... You're perfect even without me.

- Maybe... But I'm not comlete without you... - I said and I was tearing up in happiness.

- Don't cry, or I'll cry too... - Diego smiled as he wiped away my tears gently before kissing me on the lips once again.

----- TIME SKIP -----

After the show has officially finished we all went to the party and Milly organized for everyone and all the others were there too, but I honestly couldn't care much as I was finally with Diego again.

I've missed him so much!

- I missed you so much... - Diego said as he pulled me closer to him and wrapped him arms around me - I'm so sorry for treating you so badly like that...

- Forget that... - I muttered as I snuggled closer to him.

- But...

- Please, Diego... I love you... And that's the past... So please don't think about that too much...

- Are you happy now? - he asked as he lifted my chin up and looked into my eyes.

- Yes... I am... - I replied - So you be happy too...

- I am happy - he smiled then I just pulled him closer and kissed him softly on the lips.

- I love you... - I whispered softly while kissing him.

- I love you too, beautiful... - he whispered back - Will you be my girlfriend? Officially now...

- Yes... Yes, I'd love to! - I grinned at him and hugged him tightly.

He suddenly stood up and held his hand out.

- Would you like to dance with me? - he asked while grinning cheekily at me.

- Huh... Yeah, sure - I mumbled as I took his hand, but his cheeky smile made me suspicious.

- Still remember how to dance tango, correct?

- Yes... Wait a moment! - I gasped as I looked over to Marco who just smile and waved.

- How long has he been here? - I asked him.

- Since the beginning of the week - he replied - He wanted some help and I helped him.

- Good god! - I gasped then turned back to Diego - Okay! Let's do it! I have energy for one more choreography to dance and you'll have to take me to my apartment in your arms!

- I'd love that - he winked at me before the music started and we began to dance. (A/N: Imagine the tango from the the show just without ice xD)

The whole dance was amazing and even my tiredness disappeared for those minutes while we were dancing and after we finished we just stared into each other's eyes, smiling like two idiot.

Two idiot that are madly in love....