Fly

"Warren... this isn't going to work..." Alex said, sighing as he looked at his ghost boyfriend. "Why not? I told you I've gotten better had holding things. You worry to much you big baby"

Alex rolled his eyes, as Warren put his arms under him and picked Alex up. "Woah I'm doing it-!"

"See you didn't even know if you would ha- WHOA!"

Warren accidentally dropped Alex. And Alex dropped on the floor on his but. "Ow!" Alex yelled out.

"Oops... Golly, I'm sorry" Warren said as his put his hands at his mouth, acting shocked.

"Sure you are" Alex said as he got up, rubbing his but. Warren flew down and kissed Alex on his cheek. "Oh hush you big baby"

Alex stood up, and crossed his arms. "You definitely knew you where going to drop me" He said, with a somewhat mad voice. His boyfriend giggled. "So what?" He asked with a smirk. Alex rolled his eyes and chuckled. "I knew you wouldn't get badly hurt anyways"

Warren hovered in the air, then slowly drifted over to Alex. "Don't sometimes you wish you could fly?" He asked.

"Yeah-" Alex started. "But not from the help of a ghost that can barely pick up a pencil" He finished.

Warren pouted. "You're mean."

Alex sighed and put his arms around Warren, but he fazed trough him. "You know I didn't mean too"

"I know" Warren giggled.

Book: The Abandon House